It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: My Lord
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:08 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Admin did I insult you? aaw poor you. Guess what? You insulted me by Banning me for no reason, that is the biggest insult in a game,

I like how you replied to my msgs when I wrote the thread..after 4-5 hours of waiting..And now I have replied to your msg..and im waiting for an hour.. GoodJob!

I would like all admins to answer this question pleas.

Q1. If a brother of yours makes an account, and he quits the game, and..

What would you do?

a)Make another account..and get banned
b)Take the account and play on it and avoid making an account which means a multi which equals to a bann.

Yes, I choose b). Because I dont cheat, I think this is the most reasonable thing to do, but what comes accross funny is.. the admin said I got banned on G3 because I account shared there.. but my brother has not played BG for many months.. only I have been playing this game.. he probs does not even rmber the password.. Im 100% sure you cannot get banned from doing this..and why is this coming up right now?Very funny if you ask me.

I am not a man who sits and lets something to happ with out a reason, if you find a proof me cheating pleas put it forward, but GoodLuck on finding. I am looking for a propper proof.

btw, dont close this thread I want all the admins to reply and investigate this incident. I will also contact the old admins and also the game creator, im 100% sure he wont be happy.

Dope

Post subject: Re: My Lord
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:11 pm 
Private
Private

Dope if you made a new account you would have been fine assuming you did not play on the same worlds for both accounts. You are allowed to have as many accounts as you want there is no rule against that. But if with 2 or more of those accounts you play on the same world that would be illegal. One thing I do not understand is if your brother makes an account why would you have to play on it? And Simmen is not required to be online whenever it is convenient for you but within 24 hours he should reply.Hopefully you understand and hopefully the problem got solved. :)

Post subject: Re: My Lord
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:31 pm 
Major
Major

To prevent flaming and defaming players, we don't handle cheating reports or ban appeals on the forums. Please message your admin in game, he will respond within 24 hours. Locked

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]