It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Game over
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:12 am 
Captain
Captain

lol we buy other players? lol we wish we had such red boosters.
we dont have players like ICEMAN , Forget players like ICEMAN, ,we dont even have players who arë near to ICEMAN in terms of boosting .

we scam to reach top , when , which seever and any proofs?

making baseless accusations makes you scum and not us.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:40 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

There is literally proof on the last page.

Just, stop being a fanboy.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:50 am 
Captain
Captain

TorturedZealot wrote:

Just, stop being a fanboy.

zelly u cant say that , i heard that george has copyright of that not sure though , hë may take legal action against you.

Spoiler:
btw , u arë again wrong , u guys really need to get ur facts correct before posting

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:38 am 
Major
Major

(Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) you all for posting, you ruined my sunday morning now I have to reply since my name was mentioned.

feggit #1 (you should feel honoured to hold this title fyi, it's the best a member of the bd community outside TK will ever reward you with)

ezbola wrote:
bazinga i know you played for us before you decided to go and lick someones behind

I only ever played one era with TK when I was like 13 years old and that was because it was my second era on galaxy and I was yet to discover what TK were doing.

ezbola wrote:
first of all the owner of this post put this message now - he told me that like 1 week a go about lord daim - before those 2 became close buddy's and decided to backstabb TK after wearing our flag to get people

so they stayed together for a weak.... waited to see how this goes and now since they lost there he is ready to scream and shout and say TK name where everyone can check that daim was in a TK alliance in g4 and was kicked from there and nuked ... also killed by me

we don't allow this sort of things to happen inside TK
we had 1 player who was kicked from TK for the same reason - started to ask reds
blah blah (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) blah...

you seem to be dodging the main point of my second post. not once do you make reference to the real accusations I'm leveling on TK.
I dont give a flying (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) if daim was TK or not. this is not the bad thing TK has done.

see my list please.

Quote:
if you have no idea about this game and your greatest achievement here is just to bark then jump this game and go into your real life...

E1.

enough said.

Quote:
if someone would cheat me i would report the same day not wait a week so i can see if those 750 reds give me 3.5 k blues

most people have this thing called human empathy. it leads them to do crazy things like believe people and be understanding towards them if they have some sort of trouble preventing them from paying back right away

or he might have indeed said it would take a week to pay back up front.

if someone asks to borrow some reds the implication is they wont just give them right back moments later or they wouldn't have (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) needed to borrow.

Quote:
bazinga go and sit with repsol's cheating ass by the fury fire ... don't involve our name into this

I think you'll find me, ignite JP and prince exited FurY to form our own version when we discovered repsol was attempting to get a hacker to DDoS members of enemy teams as his "secret weapon"

we infact placed as a watching team named "BORG" just to screw him the next era and we had some very nice success (me and ced trappped half his army even tho team was inactive af since we had school and (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..))

maybe if this was 2013 your argument here would have some sort of validity but since the last I spoke with repsol was me rejecting him entry to the reformed FurY I think your argument here rings rather hollow.

Quote:
if you wanna lie then please bring some proof ... until then don't ruin our name just because we kicked your ass so hard that you couldn't stop to get a ranking

I played two eras on g1 since the TK takeover. both times I managed to kill the main team but right after a bunch of hidden subs with which we had NAPs all jump in and backstab.

additionaly a random guy conquered by another team started spamming full squads into our network and when we asked him why he said TK(had some sort of hidden tag but bull was showing his medals and they later renamed) had paid him some reds so he would spam our network.

additionaly our long standing "brother" team GG had apparently beeen promised 1st in other eras to assimilate into the TK collective so they also backstabbed us (which was doubly awkward considering our hives were right next to eachother (shows how much trust we had in them) and we were litteraly under fire from every angle.

not even the best teams can cope with this scenario

we made a point of not bringing a single sub then as soon as we kill the main TK army in a "1v1" fight magicly every singlke team on the map is after us. oh and we cant even use our network because you paid random (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) to spam it out with real squads.

so don't feed me this line of (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) that TK are some incredably skilled team that fights with honour.

shut the (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) up. just stop.

Quote:
play and show respect not trash

this I find interesting since the only screenshots I did save from that era (I dont save many cuz how sad would that be) is a TK member adip who was temp banned for trash talking in messages:

feggit number 2

(s) Hitmo wrote:
Dude we all are sorry to hear abt what happened to you , but here is no reason to pull TK's name in this. U and lord diam are fighting 3z and still u claim that he is TK?

The only reason 3z is mad at you and he is not trying to convince and give condolence to you bcoz u have unnecessarily pulled TK' name and trashed talked abt TK.

and what about pulling TK's name into all of this:

socialmisfit1 wrote:
>sub whoring
>account sharing
>routine backstabs
>hidden subs as backup
>spammers and suiciders *CENSORED* galore
>random teams that "only clean up" in a "1v1 fight"(*CENSORED*)
>foul attitudes
>annoying *CENSORED* fanboys (worse than god damn sayan in this catagory, see hitmo for proof)
>blues whoring
>seat swapping
>pay reds to people you do manage to proffer a legitimate NAP with to break it
>drain the fun and competition out of every server on galaxy
>only time they dont use their scum tactics they get their asses handed to them in a few hundred ticks.

I've yet to see a TK member rebute any of these charges. you seem to just sidestep them all by either personaly attacking the person who makes the charges on unrelated matters of what you consider to be "dirt" on them or in this case referencing the only and mildest argument you can rebute (lord daim) witha convinient "well he's not TK any more" and in completely overkill detail to make it look like your posts are loaded with content they clearly lack.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:52 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Hitmo wrote:
Dude we all are sorry to hear abt what happened to you , but here is no reason to pull TK's name in this. U and lord diam are fighting 3z and still u claim that he is TK?

The only reason 3z is mad at you and he is not trying to convince and give condolence to you bcoz u have unnecessarily pulled TK' name and trashed talked abt TK.

Bro, he shouldn't be mad at me. Read the topic again. I never mentioned TK, and never accused TK of anything. Socialmisfit started to mention TK. 3z was right. He told me TKu wasn't a sub from the beginning. When he wrote me the mail, I believed him. Later on, when I was kicked by LD, LD sent me a mail that he was a spy from the beginning. Now we all know he played Fantasy too much. I apologized for the fact I believed that lie. I'm only human bro. So no trash talk from me.. You and 3z should read my response better, and don't jump to conclusion without properly reading what I wrote.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:21 am 
Corporal
Corporal

maverick so you know i was in that era you decided to take a break after the fight with aphony...
i was the one that sent you the proof that aphony lied then

and now for the other people who their only acomplishment is to post over the forum thinking the battle and the play is over here - guys just writing something and dreaming it as you sleep at night isn't reality
wake up for once, write all the things that you achieved in game and how much time you spent there and then simply decide to stop waisting all your time and ours and quit

hijacking someones else post for own personal reasons is bogus
writing with no proof is just waist of time - just ask the admins how much reds TK as a team has bought over the years then just simply go and hide into that hole you live in
saw i doubt you are a bd maintenance team member cause atleast they would have respect and just simply check things before slandering - and if you don't check and then write the truth i should just simply wrote to your leader and wait for a reply cause last time i check you should write what is right not what you personally think after you got killed in the game
zealot sorry if you feel hurt for not getting any wins or something out of the eras you played - it is not our fault we don't love backstabbers cheaters or people with no skill - i wonder in how many of those category's you fit in

baz i was the one who sent you and prince a hand ... after that you and him chose your path is with fury - when you were with us i wonder why you didn't post the "wrong" things we did ( o wait there isn`t any ) and just decided to write trash now ... maybe cause you have no life outside this forum

so boys leave this topic for the one who wrote it and make your own posts if you like or just simply send a message to the owner of this game to check things out - i don't mind ... but until then stop writing all this crap and better learn how to play so you can say you did something with your time

PS - when we fought entire maps of dogs, ak 47, fd, rep, fire and so on .... where were you? also why didn't we write here ? and then also go in bd and ask people who came and really fight how they feel and then remember again your status in this game

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:44 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I love it how you think you're burning me with those comments HAHAHAAHAHAH

Quite frankly, I played this game for fun. So winning or not, didn't even matter for me. 'not getting any wins or something' is this the only remark you could've come up with though?

And as for the 'backstabber' 'cheater' and 'no skill' remarks.. Not to brag or anything, but honestly, I am VERY loyal in games. The only reason why I'd leave an alliance, is because they were doing something extremely idiotic, something I would never agree with, or blatant cheating. I've only left alliances mid era a couple of times. IN FIVE YEARS. So don't even start on calling me unloyal, or untrustworthy, or a cheat.

And honestly, whats better? Getting a bunch of wins on the dead Galaxy servers using a GIGANTIC hidden sub empire and a whole bank full of reds, or simply having a good time with other players, and testing yourself?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:12 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Guys I need you to calm down a little I know you all have your own opinions on the matter but we also need to try to keep this debate open as I don't want to see players being abused and accused publicly on the forum.

If this debate continues in a similar nature I will have to lock the thread.

Thank you.

Best alliance finished:1st

The Silent Spammer.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:37 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I'm just defending myself fam

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:50 am 
Corporal
Corporal

zealot i never left any alliance - even if they did something idiotic or anything
that is trust and loyalty not just random talks and acusations
also why are you defending when you just publicly slandered a hole brotherhood ?
if we did foul play be sure admins are taking care of it - it is your job to report but please do so with proof ....
maverick has a claim here so let the admins take care of that and don't involve us into this matter

ads please write also what bd maintenance job is so some read ... i know it is a simple question to ask but do you as a representative think that people here don't do their job and that they are letting us cheat or something ?

just put your 2 cents into it cause i am really tired of people who don't know how to play and don't win even in easy places that start to write bad things

and zealot should we from now on just let people trash us and backstabb ? if that is how you see things then good for you - look honest and support dishonesty
i won't write anymore cause it is just a waiste of time to try and convince clowns - they should better look for an adopt a noob member to teach them how to play

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next