It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Game over
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:27 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

great to see myself involved here :)
bazinga i know you played for us before you decided to go and lick someones behind and that didn`t go so well and i can`t remember us doing anything of the things you say then and i don`t remember doing those now...
first of all the owner of this post put this message now - he told me that like 1 week a go about lord daim - before those 2 became close buddy's and decided to backstabb TK after wearing our flag to get people

so they stayed together for a weak.... waited to see how this goes and now since they lost there he is ready to scream and shout and say TK name where everyone can check that daim was in a TK alliance in g4 and was kicked from there and nuked ... also killed by me

we don't allow this sort of things to happen inside TK
we had 1 player who was kicked from TK for the same reason - started to ask reds

sorry that i for one don't get a red colony on demand baz and sorry to all but if you wanna win here try boosting some less reds and using those monney to get atleast half the calls i do in an era

if you have no idea about this game and your greatest achievement here is just to bark then jump this game and go into your real life...

i would advise an admin to check those things including the fact that the owner of this post continued to play with daim in g3 while trying to get a win

it looks more like a give away then another thing - also last time i heared you guys had skype talks also ...

if someone would cheat me i would report the same day not wait a week so i can see if those 750 reds give me 3.5 k blues

bazinga go and sit with repsol's cheating ass by the fury fire ... don't involve our name into this

if you wanna lie then please bring some proof ... until then don't ruin our name just because we kicked your ass so hard that you couldn't stop to get a ranking

play and show respect not trash and wait for prizes ... i don't sleep nights to play and you talk about cheating .... grow up kid and learn tetris or something... it is more suitable for your level

tnx all

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:38 pm 
Private
Private

Jeepers lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:07 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

we don't allow this sort of things to happen inside TK
we had 1 player who was kicked from TK for the same reason - started to ask reds

sorry that i for one don't get a red colony on demand baz and sorry to all but if you wanna win here try boosting some less reds and using those monney to get atleast half the calls i do in an era

if you have no idea about this game and your greatest achievement here is just to bark then jump this game and go into your real life...

i would advise an admin to check those things including the fact that the owner of this post continued to play with daim in g3 while trying to get a win

it looks more like a give away then another thing - also last time i heared you guys had skype talks also ...

if someone would cheat me i would report the same day not wait a week so i can see if those 750 reds give me 3.5 k blues

bazinga go and sit with repsol's cheating ass by the fury fire ... don't involve our name into this

if you wanna lie then please bring some proof ... until then don't ruin our name just because we kicked your ass so hard that you couldn't stop to get a ranking

play and show respect not trash and wait for prizes ... i don't sleep nights to play and you talk about cheating .... grow up kid and learn tetris or something... it is more suitable for your level

tnx all[/quote]

Typically someone who's feelings are hurt. Here some prove about the agreement I made with Lord Daim:

And some proof that he worked for TK after he kicked me:

I never accuse ppl falsely. I'm not a liar. You jump to the wrong conclusions, and I wonder why you do that... Are you doing that deliberately, or are you misinformed? It is best not to jump to conclusions when you don't know the facts. What you wrote insults me:

ezbolah wrote:
so they stayed together for a weak.... waited to see how this goes and now since they lost there he is ready to scream and shout and say TK name bladibla

Is this really what you are trying to do? Insult ppl? You cannot be serious that this is really your perception of the situation between me and Lord Daim.
So, if this was not your intention, I appreciate an apology...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:16 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

lol really maverick ?
you really wanna go on that road with me ??

and my answer

now tell me if i answered you tick 130 and in g3 you guys lost about 24 hours a go and is now tick 524 ... what did you wait for so manny ticks ?

should i continue to say you guys were in the same team ???

also would i reward a spy like nuking and killing him instead of offering him tokens medals and so on ???

i really thought you were the old maverick who returned to play ... disapointing

PS: lord daim is dead in g4 for over 56 ticks... also talk with rtk leader who asked for him to be kicked and also asked how long a go i asked this so there is no unreal information going on anymore - and last time i remember lord daim kind of kicked some of you out when he regain control of the alliance ... a grudge maybe ... anyways should of write here a complaint earlyer not after you guys were trashed

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:19 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Nice to see someone remembers me from the days I played with Sam... But you don't have to convince me anymore. It is clear to me. It was another lie about the spy thing. I'm sorry about that accusation. That guy is sick.

Now, why did I wait and wait and wait. Because every time when I asked, he had an excuse why he couldn't pay:
He said real life is more important, and that is true. Because I always believe in the goodness of ppl, I gave him the benefit of the doubt again, and, again..

I can show you more of course...

The conclusion you draw about me whining now after being defeated by your sub TKe (well, they would have killed us, you went back to your hive), has no relationship at all about the fact that he owes me tokens. I am not his friend, and I never was. I didn't know him before I started this era. Now that I know him I realise he is just a nobody.

One more thing... You said you knew Maverick, right? How well did you know him? If you knew him really well, you wouldn't have been rude to me. You must have known that LD lied to me, and you would have tried to convince me about that, instead of accusing me of being his best friend, and this is just an empty complain. Sam would have tried to convince me...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:26 pm 
Captain
Captain

Dude we all are sorry to hear abt what happened to you , but here is no reason to pull TK's name in this. U and lord diam are fighting 3z and still u claim that he is TK?

The only reason 3z is mad at you and he is not trying to convince and give condolence to you bcoz u have unnecessarily pulled TK' name and trashed talked abt TK.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:20 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I find it hard to believe Lord Daim left TK. But all this clan crap doesn't matter and is irrelevant to this thread. The main point is Lord Daim screwed him over. Main point is like socialmisfit said, Lord Daim and TK will screw you over

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:38 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

2 cents.

Just wanted to add that regardless of Lord Daims standpoint with TK right now, is that TK are scum, and have pretty well killed Galaxy for good. And thats how they did it, they either buy everyone out, or they scam their way to the top, much like Baz said.

Also, Hitmo..

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:00 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Got sent here, since who knows why.

Read a bit, I found a problem, you played on Galaxy, no offense to the kids who take that server serious, but it is a joke. Kek.

Also, Found this sentence the funniest :')
SawJacksoul wrote:
But don't let one *CENSORED* make you quit the game.

If you can work out why, good for you (y).

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:10 am 
Captain
Captain

sorry for double posting , technical issue.

Last edited by Hitmo on Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next