It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Game over
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:55 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

After been away for a couple of years, I wanted to play an era again on BG. So I choose G3. To give me a quick start I bought red tokens. Soon I became one of the players with the highest score, and I was invited to join TK Union. Lord Daim - the leader of TKu - asked me to lend 750 tokens. He promised me to pay me back the next day. I believed him, so I did.
I think you get the picture already. I never got these 750 tokens back. Every time when I asked, he had another excuse. You may say I was ignorant to trust a stranger. Indeed. I was. I learned from it.
Question is: does BD allow this behaviour, saying it is my own responsibility?

When I'm cheated irl, I can report it at the police. In other MMORPG games, there are also examples from players being banned, and prosecuted for it. Reason for prosecution was the subject stolen represented a value in money. And that's exactly the case with red tokens.
As you understand I will report this to Battledawn administration. And even though these 750 tokens represent a small amount of money, I will request legal advise. It is just a matter of principle. Guys like Lord Daim should be banned for life. They steal. In real life it is not allowed, and it shouldn't be allowed in any online game.
So gamers, beware of lending red tokens to others, and especially to Lord Daim. Guys like Lord Daim have low moral. They shouldn't be allowed to play games like this. They will make sure that honest players being cheated leave the game. That's the case with me. A week ago I was looking forward to play the game again. Now, I'm done with it. No more BD for me. Not only for these tokens. There is another example of low morality of Lord Daim, which made me decide to quit this game, and never play it again. But that is off topic. If you want to know, just mail me. I will tell you all the dirty details.

And something else...
Some guys buy tokens. Some guys (or even most of the guys) not. BD and BG exist because of the tokens gamers buy. It is everbody's free choice to buy them or not. So please, no lecture in your reply about why you despise players buying tokens. It is already common knowledge that there are players against the use of red tokens.

Game over (for me).

Post subject: Re: Game over
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:44 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Sorry to hear that man. I've encountered Lord Daim before. He's not the friendliest. Sorry for your loss but yes you should've known that was a foolish decision. Seems you've already got it figured out to go to the administration. But don't let one (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) make you quit the game. Yea they're out there but there's other good players as well. I know, I've met them. So I would say don't give up just yet. Hope the administration helps you out

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:56 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

SawJacksoul wrote:
Sorry to hear that man. I've encountered Lord Daim before. He's not the friendliest. Sorry for your loss but yes you should've known that was a foolish decision. Seems you've already got it figured out to go to the administration. But don't let one *CENSORED* make you quit the game. Yea they're out there but there's other good players as well. I know, I've met them. So I would say don't give up just yet. Hope the administration helps you out

Thnx for your support man. Appreciate it. Maybe I need some time to reconsider...
Time will tell..

Cheers.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:11 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

This post has been edited by its owner for a reason requested to remain classified.

Last edited by 100003765070161 on Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:59 pm 
News Team
News Team

Sorry m8 but u admitted to giving the tokens to Lord Daim, nothing can be done for u.

IGN : The Amazing Mr OImage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:36 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

TOOLAD wrote:
Sorry m8 but u admitted to giving the tokens to Lord Daim, nothing can be done for u.

Not quite bro... I lend these tokens to him. I didn't give them. He promised me to give them back the next day. On hindsight, I know it was foolish to trust him, but I rather trust people upfront than always assume everyone is a bad guy. You are a trustworthy person, right? Would you have paid me back when I lent them to you?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:48 am 
Major
Major

this is why you don't join TK.

they litteraly do all the things possible to make the game less enjoyable for everyone involved so they can get some meaningless and undeserved shiney things underneath their names.

#IpBanTKToiletScum2015
#StartWithHitmo

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:28 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

This post has been edited by its owner for a reason requested to remain classified.

Last edited by 100003765070161 on Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:44 am 
Major
Major

whose even the arbator of whose TK these days? it seems anyone whose willing to wear the tag and commit sepukku for 3z is TK untill they do something stupid then the "real" TK cuts the cord.

and this isn;t even the worst thing TK has done. not even close.

I've compiled a short list of reasons the TK sub cluster are a bunch of reprehensible (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..):
>sub whoring
>account sharing
>routine backstabs
>hidden subs as backup
>spammers and suiciders (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) galore
>random teams that "only clean up" in a "1v1 fight"((Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..))
>foul attitudes
>annoying (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) fanboys (worse than god damn sayan in this catagory, see hitmo for proof)
>blues whoring
>seat swapping
>pay reds to people you do manage to proffer a legitimate NAP with to break it
>drain the fun and competition out of every server on galaxy
>only time they dont use their scum tactics they get their asses handed to them in a few hundred ticks.

I guess it's not a surprise to me you flip flopped your moral standpoint on yet another game killing sub empire tho george. it is after all what you (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) do these days.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:54 am 
Captain
Captain

(Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) bazinga

i have been out of the gamë these day , but as far as ik, lord diam is not playing with TK but against TK on g3

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next