It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Newcomers?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:50 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Location: You see that white van? Yeah come inside... I should be around there somewhere
I would say Amp for being one hell of a friend but I think this one goes to Stonehenge in E4. Hes not good, not that much. But what really makes him suitable is his humor sorta. He likes to insult me like seriously, but what he says is very funny, the whole world agrees on this too! So he would be a good guy to have around to make fun of and hear his funny yet horrible comebacks

Mash
TBA/VK
RA
LO
ScO
M3
WHO
AOD
PAIN

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:21 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Bfan, you know when people like Stonehenge insult you it's best just to ignore them. When you make a detailed post about the player you lower yourself to that player's level. Just my $0.02

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:52 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Location: You see that white van? Yeah come inside... I should be around there somewhere
Oh your Saber... Hi!, anyways i wouldnt ignore them, its too funny and i know im sounding really mean but its true, if he wasnt insulting me, I would really want to be his friend like no joke, plus hes not that bad and actually my posts are very detailed according to my English teacher my writing sucks

Mash
TBA/VK
RA
LO
ScO
M3
WHO
AOD
PAIN

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:16 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

bfan8475 wrote:
Oh your Saber... Hi!, anyways i wouldnt ignore them, its too funny and i know im sounding really mean but its true, if he wasnt insulting me, I would really want to be his friend like no joke, plus hes not that bad and actually my posts are very detailed according to my English teacher my writing sucks

That pause upon finding out who I am.....Did I do something to you a while back? Lol? :o

And it's not about being mean, people wont take you very seriously if you are arguing with someone who happens to be a complete noob.

Your English teacher sucks. K.

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:53 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

You didn't do anything to me, we just chatted a few times on BC, and what am i supposed to do, not respond? That makes it look like i lost, and people wont even think about taking me seriously. And does my English teacher suck? Cause like ive never written anything thats good in like forever

Mash
TBA/VK
RA
LO
ScO
M3
WHO
AOD
PAIN

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:09 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

bfan8475 wrote:
You didn't do anything to me, we just chatted a few times on BC, and what am i supposed to do, not respond? That makes it look like i lost, and people wont even think about taking me seriously. And does my English teacher suck? Cause like ive never written anything thats good in like forever

Oh, meh.

Just don't cause the instigating noob to have ammunition to throw back at you by calling him out in the first place...

Yes your teacher sucks, don't you question me boy...

Well if you haven't been doing so well in English then why don't you drop Battle Dawn until summer and do what needs to be done? Me winning this E4 caused my grades to completely plummet. I used to be an honors student before I started playing serious...

We should really get back to the topic now. If you still want to talk just hit me up on skype I guess although I don't see why we'd need to resume this random convo.

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:01 am 
Private
Private

I vote for Lorraine

She is one of the cutest, sweetest, funniest, most talented, bravest most courageous, most legendary, most active, and best people I met in BD.

She is my inspiration. I vow to take my place as one of the Best of All Times just for her.

Thanks for the mention Ignite. I didn't expect to receive recognition.

LOL

~TKM
CME, BGB, AxF, TLA, RoFL, 5th, Former POB, Former GToH, GeNs, K, SRB, SSW, SoLD, PHI, TK, BEAST (FuRy)

Best Rank: 1
Most crystals: TBA
Best Power: TBA
IGN: TKM/The Killing Machine/Bloodsword

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:25 am 
Private
Private

i know someone that is more Handsome than all of you. and that is EarS . :ugeek:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:18 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

massgenocide wrote:
bfan8475 wrote:

Oh, meh.

Just don't cause the instigating noob to have ammunition to throw back at you by calling him out in the first place...

Yes your teacher sucks, don't you question me boy...

Well if you haven't been doing so well in English then why don't you drop Battle Dawn until summer and do what needs to be done? Me winning this E4 caused my grades to completely plummet. I used to be an honors student before I started playing serious...

We should really get back to the topic now. If you still want to talk just hit me up on skype I guess although I don't see why we'd need to resume this random convo.

I mean i havent been doing bad in english, right now its a decent grade so im fine for now

Mash
TBA/VK
RA
LO
ScO
M3
WHO
AOD
PAIN

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:12 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

aister wrote:
aister

u r right i would vote for
Spoiler:
myself
too

Iam just a LEGEND

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next