It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Ghost Town
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:57 am 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

sucks i had a flippin three page worth of awesomeness and hit the back space button sent me back a page and when i pressed the forward button all my work was gone :cry:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:52 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

tellerofpointedstones wrote:
Looks cool...but...dont think I have the time for this.

Moving it to spam RP section.

I was looking for that when I posted this, thanks.

Matt...

I woke up with a start. It was already six, and the stars are taking their positions in the sky. As I lay in the car seat, I could hear the calls of the creatures; stalkers howling and yipping in the distance, ghosts whispering and crying silently as they passed, and even trolls grunting about. I never felt so fearful, so insecure and so lonely as I did now, alone in a crude fortress surrounded by hordes of those who want me as a meal. I hear new noises: sounds of fighting and grunting, screaming, and the unmistakable screech of a hawk. I look up to one of the windows facing the front and I see the guy at the bar earlier, his scarred face scrunched in concentration as he directed a plume of fire in a wide radius, driving ferals and stalkers away. The hawk occasionally swooped down and pecked at the stalkers' faces, gouging out flesh. As the stalkers realized there was no easy meal to be had here, they focused their sights on the fleeing ferals, and amongst themselves. They turned 'round and padded off to the darkness. The screams followed shortly after.

I shifted my attention to the man, who was now visibly weakened. He was holding onto a pole with a sharpened end, about to double over in the middle of a field of soldering grass and small, scattered flames. It was a pitiful sight, but still, I had to be cautious. I uncovered the hatch and peeked up from the sunroof, gun trained on the man. A large hawk swooped down on the ground beside him, and was now watching me intently.

"Don't move! Stay where you are; I've got locked on and I WILL shoot!"
"Easy there feller, that's my gun you're using, and I've got clips for it."
"Feral?"
"I'm quite offended by that sir. I may look like a feral to you, but I most certainly am not one."
"How about the hawk?"
"Oh, this here's Avenger, he's-"

A low, resonating growl echoed throughout the park. Trolls.

"Listen here bud, if you wanna live, you have to come in here, NOW!"
"Ugh...AH! I can't-"

He finally doubled over and collapsed on the grass. Ugh. I stepped out of the car-fort and moved towards him, my gun trained on him, but my eyes were darting around looking for possible assailants. I reach the man and surprisingly, he didn't try to stab me or anything; but it was probably because he was barely conscious. I had to drag him back and lift him up to the hatch, where he fell into the interior with a resounding thump and "OW!". As I started to climb up however, something large knocked me back.

I fell to the ground hard. My eyesight blurred as the air got knocked out of my lungs. I got up wheezing, and my vision refocused on the ugliest thing I've ever seen. A giant it was, 12-foot tall, and its sallow thick hide was covered by an assortment of gruesome scars and burns. Its bloodshot eyes glinted maliciously in the firelight. It held up a sinewy arm as thick as a tree trunk, and brought it down. I barely dodged it, and as it raised another arm, I grabbed my gun and started firing at it. It was no use; the bullets bounced off awkwardly against its forehead and chest, and they only served to annoy it further. I had to get back to the car-fort and wake the guy up to help me. I scrambled towards the fort, dodging another blow. Almost there! I reached the corrugated panels. I threw my gun in and prepared to climb up, but I was knocked down by a swipe to the legs. Pain surged up my legs as my ankles twisted in odd directions and as my knees buckled, and I fell to the ground screaming.

My hand hit something cold, and I heard the troll cry out in anguish. I opened my eyes to see that I've hit a flashlight left there, and the light from it was hitting the troll in the shin, where the toughened skin started to bubble and burn. It turned its hateful eyes on me one last time and let out a horrible screech, in a note unnatural for a creature of that size. It then started smelling like rotten eggs, and that's when I realized what was going on and bolted up, the pain seemingly giving way to the urgency of survival. I only had enough time to scramble up the roof and jump in the car when the fireball erupted, blasting searing hot air into the interior from the open roof. After it passed, I looked out to see that the troll had gone.

My vision started getting blurry again as the pain surged back full force, and it's all I can do to reach up and shut the hatch, before passing out.

So yeah, I'm the guy everyone eventually hates.

[Advice for the New Player Here]

Last edited by MmCm6 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:55 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

i want to put all this in a story for everyone if thats ok

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:15 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Wut?

So yeah, I'm the guy everyone eventually hates.

[Advice for the New Player Here]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:17 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

i wish to make a story by copy and past and then post it as one whole story

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:23 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I look up at the ceiling of the car, with no memory of how I ended up inside of it. I see a man laying in the front seat, not moving.

I check his vitals. He's unconscious. I sit around, waiting for him to regain strength. At this point it is obvious that neither of us can do anything alone, being in weakened states.

I sit and wait, while Avenger flies overhead, keeping an eye out for anything hostile approaching.

I see a feral approaching the car. Suddenly he falls forward onto his face, unconscious. A ghost must have phased through him.

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

retired mentor and a proud member of SoLD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:23 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

hey Shelton IF you're going to do that, make sure you separate all of our text so we know what is from whose perspective.

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:25 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

yeap i have to wait till its done and you would have to kill me out so i have time so i am done for this post and will wait it out to get the story done :D XD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:30 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

nah make up a way for yourself to die, and Sheva can become a hellcat or something

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:33 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

as i sit in the bar waiting for one of my friends to return we are ambushed by ogres and my friend and his bird appear but i am not able to do anything as my head is smashed in sheva gos to my friend and she becomes his pet now unable to die as my immortal soul pass's on to her

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next