It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Super Soldiers-sign ups
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:34 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Year 2096- Aliens arrive in Australia and come in peace.
Year 2103- Aliens grow tired of Humans
Year 2105- Operation "Super Soldiers" begins in United States, Canada and Great Britain.
Year 2109- Aliens take over Australia and surrounding islands
Year 2118- Aliens take over all of Australia, Asia, Africa, and Europe except for Great Britain.

You are on of the "Super Soldiers" for the U.S. Great Britain is under attack and needs reinforcements.

If you want to play fill this out and I will give you more info before the game starts. You can not use any existing super hero. I will approve or make you edit your character if he/her is over powered.

Super Soldier Name:
Primary weapon:
Secondary Weapon:
Super Power:
Weakness:
extra Character info (optional):

Don't know how many I will be excepting but it will be first come first serve.

Post subject: Re: Super Soldiers-sign ups
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:35 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Super Soldier Name: Patric 'Seventy' Seven

Primary weapon: Dual silenced pistols

Secondary Weapon: A medium sized knife in holster on hip

Super Power: His Amazing 8-Pack

Weakness: His inability to resist a nicely-cooked, well-seasoned steak, rare.

extra Character info (optional): He used to be a cop... But when the aliens
started to invade, the military could use all the help they could get. He enlisted, and sure enough, the military found use of his unorthodox weaponry skills in a special unit.

dylsupreme1 wrote:
My last post - Dylan.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:09 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

patric77 wrote:
Super Soldier Name: Patric 'Seventy' Seven

Primary weapon: Dual silenced pistols

Secondary Weapon: A medium sized knife in holster on hip

Super Power: His Amazing 8-Pack

Weakness: His inability to resist a nicely-cooked, well-seasoned steak, rare.

extra Character info (optional): He used to be a cop... But when the aliens started to invade, the military could use all the help they could get. He enlisted, and sure enough, the military found use of his unorthodox weaponry skills in a special unit.

Approved

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:34 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

That's good. I've got a strategy to winning this war...

Spoiler:

How many players to we need?

dylsupreme1 wrote:
My last post - Dylan.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:49 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I'm going to enter a few super hero's that you can choose which one you want me to be... cause some of em are a little extreme...

Super Soldier Name: Nester
Gendar: Male
Primary Weapon: Vampire Powers (following twilight rules lol >. <)
Secondary Weapon: Gorgeous looks
Super Power: Nester can transport from one spot to another when he can see where he is going
Weakness: Nester can not control his lust for blood and beautiful women...
Extra Character info: Nester was the son of a merchant who traveled a lot... Nester stayed with his family and got quite adept at traveling... when Nester was 19 years old the civil war broke out... Nester left home and Joined the south... Anyways skiping a bit of the story for the sake of time.. Nester became a vampire, the trio of vampires that now controlled his destiny, were making an army of vampires that were an elite group of vampires.. Nester was good at being a vampire... and so he survived.. his "family" prospered Gradually Nester discovered his Unique vampire gift... he could transport anywhere he thought of (while looking specifically at it) anywho... Nester left his family and started out on his own..
Side note on vampires: Vampires are extremely attractive, Are incredibly strong, Incredibly fast, venom in them that either will kill or convert someone to a vampire... Vampires skin is almost impenetrable in every way possible, Also the only way to kill a vampire is to get the vampire into parts... so to tear the vampire up.. and burn the vampire into ash... and even then the vampire is not completely dead...

Super Soldier Name: Arn Li
Primary Weapon: A lightsaber
Secondary Weapon: The force
Super Power: Adept Jedi skills
Weakness: Arn has lost his lightsaber and can not make another one on earth, Arn also is selfcentered, Arn does not know what he wants, hence he is a wild card..
Extra Character Info: Arn was a extremely powerful jedi who rivaled anikan when he was training... Arn when questioning Anikan, and how the jedi were handling things, Arn became exiled from the Jedi (they took his lightsaber as well)... Arn was angry and stunned to have his world turned upside down.. he in a way wanted revenge.. He had heard the sith were making a come back... so he visted the sith homeworld koriban.. He heard rumors of Naga Shadows tome, having unfathomable power in it... so he sought to gain this power... when he eventually found it... He discovered that Naga Shadow had placed a trap in it (Naga did not want someone to have his unfathamable power when he was gone) Anyways instead of unfathamable power... Arn was transported to earth... In mexico... skipping a bit of the story.. The united states government had found out about Arn... Having the allien invasion on there door step... they make Arn a deal... They will make it so Arn can return back to a galaxy far far away... if he helps them... Arn eventually agrees and thus starts our adventure..

I'll start off with these since it literally takes forever for me to make these characters come to life.. though I could think of a half dozen more if neither of these don't work..

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:10 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Both are denied. Vampire is to overpowered and make a unique character not things that already exist.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:11 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Super Soldiers Name: Dylan Malik
Primary Weapon: A gun in a hip holister
Secondary Weapon: A knife in his boot
Super Power: Mind Control / He can read a persons mind
Weaknesses: extremely frail, physically he has very little strength.. Also he has to completely focus to control his power
Extra Character Info: Dylan Malik could easily be called the smartest person in the world, when dylan was born he got a disease that made him physically very weak.. so instead of doing what normal children do.. he studied and tried to focus on learning and controlling him self.. (He was already extremely gifted mentally) by the time he was 15 he had graduated from college.... When he was 18 he won a nobel prize.. despite all of this Dylan was extremely depressed and desperately wanted to be like everyone else, he tried to understand all of this spiritually and he failed miserably.. (he found out he was too smart for religion >. <) anyways due to his extreme desire for something more... and his beyond anything mental capacity... Dylan started to be able to hear peoples thoughts.... Dylan Relished in this new type of power... for the next 10 years he focused on learning and perfecting his new powers... (all of this was extremely hard to do hence the 10 years) After 10 years with a great deal of effort Dylan could use his Mind to control someone, and he could hear everyone's thoughts around him (which is a little hard to focus all on... so he desperately tries to avoid that..) He has to use all of his focus and brain power to use his powers though... Dylan has to use a cane to just walk slowly... When the Alliens were discovered the united states government begged dylan to help them come up with some kind of weapon, (or just anything) that could protect them if they needed it... even dylan was unsuccessful though.. so now they have called on him to help protect all of the last human race, to join this group of super soldiers....

I know this kind of needs work but I hope it was pretty clear..
-FlynnRider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:53 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Approved.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:04 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Too lazy to change this

sabnc wrote:
Name: WHO-InterPol Special Operative Sanketh
Specialty: Psychic Animal Trainer
Primary Weapon: Large Animals e.g.Lions,Bears,Sharks
Secondary Weapon: Small Animals e.g.Rats,Scorpions,Snakes
Side note: After being thrown out of his family when they discovered his telekinesis, he learned to live on his own traversing the globe using his psychic powers to communicate with any organisms he encountered. After helping out any animals he met with, the animals have all learned to trust him and tales of his exploits have spread all around the animal world. With his godlike survival skills and an array of animals who will not hesitate to help him, he has never failed any special operation given to him before.

I said Welcome to Detroit City

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:13 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Needs a weakness and age

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next