It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Town VS Mafia: The Game
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:55 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

pqrst wrote:
Lol. Ads, you are a very smart Mafia Boss. ;) Trying to spilt up us united Townsmen.

1. (Let me rag on the Super-Duper being's mistake) He said earlier that you were very active and you were the most silent till you were called out. (Why, Mafia Boss Ads, WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY, I ASK?)
2. I was the missing player till the end; so I can't have gotten a top Mafia role (like yours)
3. The reason Mustafa got killed by you is cuz of his early post, which confirmed him to be a townsman.
4. The reason why you killed Mustafa and not me is cuz you used your night powers to confirm my identity as a non-threatening one (obvious cuz I joined last). And it was obvious that Mustafa had a key role, threatening to you (reason: 1. His post early on, 2. He was confirmed by Bilal that he was quite active; so Bilal had already given him a key Townsman role)
5. The reason super being killed Andy (an inactive??) yesterday is because it is obvious that if majority ruled, you would have gotten killed and that would have ended the game.

Lol. Everybody lynch Ads please. After that we will kill SB, super being.

SB wanted reasons; hope this is enough! :)

I applaud your logic and I must admit there is one flaw with this particular logic and that is if I was mafia boss then you would be the one who was dead as I would consider you as the biggest threat as mufasa wasn't putting forward any logic he was just bandwagoning.

Just a random question who is alive me Malice PQRST Zealot Alex and The nick rulz and do we know how many are on each side.

I'm still sticking with lynching PQRST as I don't think he is the boss but could still be mafia and if mafia outnumber us then we are done for. Hopefully the boss will hit one of his own.

Lynch PQRST

Best alliance finished:1st

The Silent Spammer.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:24 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ill follow ads in this (lynch pqthingy) :P

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:46 pm 
Captain
Captain

Dead man returns.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:52 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

ads126 wrote:
pqrst wrote:
Lol. Ads, you are a very smart Mafia Boss. ;) Trying to spilt up us united Townsmen.

1. (Let me rag on the Super-Duper being's mistake) He said earlier that you were very active and you were the most silent till you were called out. (Why, Mafia Boss Ads, WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY, I ASK?)
2. I was the missing player till the end; so I can't have gotten a top Mafia role (like yours)
3. The reason Mustafa got killed by you is cuz of his early post, which confirmed him to be a townsman.
4. The reason why you killed Mustafa and not me is cuz you used your night powers to confirm my identity as a non-threatening one (obvious cuz I joined last). And it was obvious that Mustafa had a key role, threatening to you (reason: 1. His post early on, 2. He was confirmed by Bilal that he was quite active; so Bilal had already given him a key Townsman role)
5. The reason super being killed Andy (an inactive??) yesterday is because it is obvious that if majority ruled, you would have gotten killed and that would have ended the game.

Lol. Everybody lynch Ads please. After that we will kill SB, super being.

SB wanted reasons; hope this is enough! :)

I applaud your logic and I must admit there is one flaw with this particular logic and that is if I was mafia boss then you would be the one who was dead as I would consider you as the biggest threat as mufasa wasn't putting forward any logic he was just bandwagoning.

so you say, Ads...... Because you have to survive......

Just a random question who is alive me Malice PQRST Zealot Alex and The nick rulz and do we know how many are on each side.

I'm still sticking with lynching PQRST as I don't think he is the boss but could still be mafia and if mafia outnumber us then we are done for. Hopefully the boss will hit one of his own.

Lynch PQRST

Alexanderkitty wrote:
Ill follow ads in this (lynch pqthingy) :P

The Mafia has woken up now. Lynching the only obvious Townsman. Wake up dear Townies and lynch Ads to save this Dark Knight.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:07 am 
Corporal
Corporal

- Post deleted -

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:09 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I say lynch pqrst, as he is the only person I can think of that can be the mafia boss..

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:37 am 
Corporal
Corporal

I rest my case. Lynch Ads if you care. ;D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:11 am 
Private
Private

The Crowd Brought The Victim Once Again And The Super Being Stepped Down,'Kill Him,Kill HIm',Was All That Could Be Heard,The Super Being Made Him Stand Between Two Rocks And Crushed Him To Death
*Sigh*
Pqrst was:

Spoiler:
A Bard

Atleast Now You Know The Bad Guys :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:12 am 
Private
Private

Night For 3 Hours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:17 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Nope. Pqrst was just a citizen. Not even a Bard.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next