It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: SpamFest- Terrorist Base
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:21 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
GerberBaby1 wrote:
Taking off down the hallway I find another small supply closet ducking into it in case they turn around the corner to follow me before I close the door I toss Gunz knife as far as I can down the hallway hearing it bounce several times down staircase. I wait inside carefully lowering my breathing and heartbeat, keeping my pistol and knife at the ready in case they open the door as I wait for any of them following me to pass, going after the sounds of the knife.

You hide longer, until you thin the coast is clear. You step out of the closet and see a man in a tattered uniform. You grab your pistol and aim...

gunsgunsguns wrote:
i wake up, dazed and confused, i dont see gerber, i grab my neck

then i serchfrantically for my supplies, he took it all, but i have my rail gun

i start to wonder if gerber is really with us or if he is with scorpion, then i realize ive never seen him show his shoulders, maybe he has the mark of a scorpion

i know i had the mark but since i was kicked out and jioned Anti Terrorist Association, my mark was lasered off, and i fully gave my life to the ATA

i find a metal shard in the hallway and i pick it up and it will be my new knife

i decide that the best thing to do now is to keep heading up to the floor with the window

i search threw my tattered scorpion uniform for anything that can help me

i find a code, the code goes to the window so we can get out it, it also hasthe code to the keypad on the outside to summon scorpion bikes to get down form the 26th floor without falling to my death, i memorize the codes and burn the piece of paper

now im the only one with the code and since gerber left me for dead he will have to earn the option for me to let him out with the rest useing the code

You jump out, taking some guards by surprise. You bash them together and keep moving. you see 5 men riding towards you on Wheelchairs? But you realize there quick, armored, and strong. You run away.

Retired player, trying to come back again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:23 pm 
Captain
Captain

maxattack wrote:
You hide longer, until you thin the coast is clear. You step out of the closet and see a man in a tattered Scorpion uniform. You grab your pistol and aim...
Raising my silenced pistol I fire three shots, one towards the head and then two to the back of the chest. I slowly jog up to ensure that I successfully killed him.

Last edited by GerberBaby1 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:34 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

i see a gerber aiming at me with his pistol down the hall, i duck into the next hallway

let him take on the guys in wheel chairs

then i stop and realize gerber has to be with scorpion he was aiming his gun at me

i continue til i find the stairs and go up 4 floors

--13 more floors for me til i get to the window, im half way there--

i leave the staris to find some supplies, i find some first aid and tend to my burns and cuts, then i find a trap that was never set up, i pocket the trap and move to the next room

in the next room i find a new gun, it is lighter, and better for the close range combat, i serched for ammo but could only find 1 mag so ill have to get more

i find a pistol with 1 shot also, so that will be my last option

and then.......

skype thoth.moon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:03 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

gunsgunsguns wrote:
i see a gerber aiming at me with his pistol down the hall, i duck into the next hallway

let him take on the guys in wheel chairs

then i stop and realize gerber has to be with scorpion he was aiming his gun at me

i continue til i find the stairs and go up 4 floors

--13 more floors for me til i get to the window, im half way there--

i leave the staris to find some supplies, i find some first aid and tend to my burns and cuts, then i find a trap that was never set up, i pocket the trap and move to the next room

in the next room i find a new gun, it is lighter, and better for the close range combat, i serched for ammo but could only find 1 mag so ill have to get more

i find a pistol with 1 shot also, so that will be my last option

and then.......

Sorry,you died. :(
Gerber watch it, but i have to let that go, or else you'll never die.

Gerber see's the men in the chairs, thinks about it, shoots them, and runs. He jumps down the stairs, and finally makes it to floor 8. He runs into 3 more troops, and than...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:07 am 
Captain
Captain

*Careful that they dont hear or see me i slowly and quietly press and hold the button on one of the frag grenades while I listen to see if they are saying anything that may be useful. Waiting for close to 3 seconds I carefully toss it between the three of them as it is about to explode. Bracing myself to run through and to cover as soon as the explosion hits, knowing that more soldiers will come.*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:34 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Hey Am i even part of this,i signed up for this game :(

made in the hands of darklighter
BD Maintenance
TLG
RFFN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:45 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

With my armored mech suit with the scorpion logo on it, I make my way down to the basement quite eaily. But eventually they firgure out Im a member of ATA as I keep shooting at them and blowing em up. Doors and walls as well as hordes of infantry are no problem for me as I have a mini tank cannon as well as 2 vulcans. But eventually I see 4 mechs ganging up on my. I fire my tank cannon and vulcans and manage to take 2 of them out.

The remaining 2 turn on me and start firing. I know there is only 1 thing for me to do. I charge head first into them and eject+cloak at the last moment. My mech explodes along with theirs as I escape unscathed.

I continue to sneak down passageways, hiding and taking targets out silently

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:17 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I was knocked out and left by gunsgunsguns. That's when I met up with teller as she made her way downstairs. I also put on a scorpion suit and continue downstairs with her. My reflexes, sword and semi-auto rifle should be quite useful since we are heading into enemy territory.

OC: Rcon, DOOM, EVIL, KoR, NC: AD, SWAT, BH, ICE, JRE, ISKC
T-T I miss you Donald Garry Mikey T-T

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:24 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

(Did I die? There hasn't been a story prompt for me in like 3 pages xD)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:15 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

GerberBaby1 wrote:
*Careful that they dont hear or see me i slowly and quietly press and hold the button on one of the frag grenades while I listen to see if they are saying anything that may be useful. Waiting for close to 3 seconds I carefully toss it between the three of them as it is about to explode. Bracing myself to run through and to cover as soon as the explosion hits, knowing that more soldiers will come.*

You run through, getting minor burned, but nothing to bad. You jump through and find Etartios, who was wandering around looking lost. You quickly grab him and tell him whats going on. You both walk into a corridor which splits into two new corridors. One leads up, one leads down.

etartios wrote:
Hey Am i even part of this,i signed up for this game :(

Yeah, i added you above.

tellerofpointedstones wrote:
With my armored mech suit with the scorpion logo on it, I make my way down to the basement quite eaily. But eventually they firgure out Im a member of ATA as I keep shooting at them and blowing em up. Doors and walls as well as hordes of infantry are no problem for me as I have a mini tank cannon as well as 2 vulcans. But eventually I see 4 mechs ganging up on my. I fire my tank cannon and vulcans and manage to take 2 of them out.

The remaining 2 turn on me and start firing. I know there is only 1 thing for me to do. I charge head first into them and eject+cloak at the last moment. My mech explodes along with theirs as I escape unscathed.

I continue to sneak down passageways, hiding and taking targets out silently

The shock wave of the mechs is enormous. You get thrown down, creating a large 'Thump' as you hit the echoing metal floors. You get up and run, before the terrorists get close to you. You throw a knife backwards but there ready, and duck down and start shooting...

saibaba60 wrote:
I was knocked out and left by gunsgunsguns. That's when I met up with teller as she made her way downstairs. I also put on a scorpion suit and continue downstairs with her. My reflexes, sword and semi-auto rifle should be quite useful since we are heading into enemy territory.

You walk through, trying to act nice and friendly, hopefully to make the guards confused. They are for a few minutes, and in those minutes you grab your gun, charge up, grab the highest rank, and point it at his head.

You shout! "... (sy what you shout )

Koriko-
You hit a trap, sorry, didn't say, i forgot about the last post. I have the possibilities written down here, ( not all, but a lot ).

Sorry!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next