It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: SpamFest- Terrorist Base
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:29 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I activate cloaking and let off a wild burst of fire at their knees and heads. I then realize my gun is low on batteries. So I make my way to the outskirts of the compound where I see a tank. I decide to use it as well as charge my weapons with it. But I realize that the tank didnt have the key in it and I have no idea hot to hot wire a tank. So I just use it to charge my weapons.

I them make my way outside to the garden. I see a tower crane there and I reactivate cloaking and climb up it. Inside, I see 2 terrorist having a casual chat. I take them out with the flick of my blade. Not a sound is made.

From my vantage point in the tower crane, I manage to snipe targets without anyone knowing where the shot came from. My Excellent vision means I can also see clearly into the building after I shatter the glass windows. Many terrorist now lay dead on the ground.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:40 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

GerberBaby1 wrote:
I pull out one of the motion sensing explosives, setting it by the door I rap hardly on the door shooing the prisoners are escaping. Limping as quickly as i can away from the door to doge the explosion when they all open it.

I Got gerber's and and placed it at my shoulders to help him and we both ran to a save distance and waited for the unknown people to open the door I once again took out my 9mm handgun.

made in the hands of darklighter
BD Maintenance
TLG
RFFN

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:51 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
Double post, sorry

Windows at top 15 floors, sorry teller.

Retired player, trying to come back again.

Last edited by maxattack on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:52 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
GerberBaby1 wrote:
I pull out one of the motion sensing explosives, setting it by the door I rap hardly on the door shooing the prisoners are escaping. Limping as quickly as i can away from the door to doge the explosion when they all open it.

etartios wrote:
GerberBaby1 wrote:

I Got gerber's and and placed it at my shoulders to help him and we both ran to a save distance and waited for the unknown people to open the door I once again took out my 9mm handgun.

You place it at the ready behind some barrels. A bunch of men in battle vehicles are charging towards you, and you here a large BANG and see Teller running at you shooting behind them. You run with teller, hoping to get out alive

tellerofpointedstones wrote:
I activate cloaking and let off a wild burst of fire at their knees and heads. I then realize my gun is low on batteries. So I make my way to the outskirts of the compound where I see a tank. I decide to use it as well as charge my weapons with it. But I realize that the tank didnt have the key in it and I have no idea hot to hot wire a tank. So I just use it to charge my weapons.

I them make my way outside to the garden. I see a tower crane there and I reactivate cloaking and climb up it. Inside, I see 2 terrorist having a casual chat. I take them out with the flick of my blade. Not a sound is made.

From my vantage point in the tower crane, I manage to snipe targets without anyone knowing where the shot came from. My Excellent vision means I can also see clearly into the building after I shatter the glass windows. Many terrorist now lay dead on the ground.

You run and run, hoping to get out, your on the 8th floor when you see them. The men are chasing you full speed shooting bullets everywhere, hoping to kill you on sight. You run up and see the others, you yell at them to follow you and you run down the stairs. You than see the 7th floor in ruins, and remember what happened earlier. You jump across a large gap, and so do the others, but gerber is so hurt that he may not make the jump...

Retired player, trying to come back again.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:02 pm 
Captain
Captain

maxattack wrote:
GerberBaby1 wrote:

etartios wrote:
GerberBaby1 wrote:

You place it at the ready behind some barrels. A bunch of men in battle vehicles are charging towards you, and you here a large BANG and see Teller running at you shooting behind them. You run with teller, hoping to get out alive

tellerofpointedstones wrote:

You run and run, hoping to get out, your on the 8th floor when you see them. The men are chasing you full speed shooting bullets everywhere, hoping to kill you on sight. You run up and see the others, you yell at them to follow you and you run down the stairs. You than see the 7th floor in ruins, and remember what happened earlier. You jump across a large gap, and so do the others, but gerber is so hurt that he may not make the jump...

Spoiler:

*panting, my sides heaving as I wince in pain, leaning on the wall for support as I rest by the edge* Toss me

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:27 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

But I made my way out of the building and Im now in the tower crane.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:30 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I stayed with Gerber and try to fight off the enemies I keep on shooting until I ran out of bullets in my handgun and I Got my AK-47 out and start shooting again

made in the hands of darklighter
BD Maintenance
TLG
RFFN

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8