It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Ego Contest Round 1- Zudamar Vs. Darathmurroug
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:42 pm 
Major
Major

You both have 5 posts to prove that your ego is bigger than the other in the most creative and original way!

IF your opponent fails to post in 24 hours it is an automatic disqualification! You will have 2-3 days for this match. Once 2-3 days is up, it doesn't matter if you haven't posted 5 times, the round is over. This is mainly so we can move things along and finish the whole tournament ;)

If you are not the competitors in this round please do not post on here rather post HERE it will be opened as a discussion thread for everyone about every match :)

Good Luck!

ZUDAMAR VS. DARATHMURROUG

Will be unlocked when Spamfest Starts

Post subject: Re: Ego Contest Round 1- Zudamar Vs. Darathmurroug
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:03 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

This ego contest better progress past round one. It is unerving to know that BD has individuals who "disapear" when faced with the certainty of defeat that comes with being enrolled in a contest with me.

golden I wil hold you to your word that this progresses regardless of the actions of my inferiors

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:21 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

lol so wheres my competition??All I see is a scared looking child in the corner, dont worry Zuda I wont hurt ya much im just here to make the point that I am and always will be unbeatable. I am pretty bored at the moment so lets just dumb it down. darath=God incarnate Zuda=some randomer with an attitude ;}~

Thanks for the Sig Dawnice ;}~

Wins on this account:F4 Era 16 (Led JFF and finished Rank 1)

Allies ATM:none ;{~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:07 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Quote:
lol so wheres my competition??

Seriously? That is the MOST overused retort used in these ego contests, , it has been used too many times in the contests that transpired before your account even existed AND furthermore you couldn't even bother to word it in a unique manner.
Now listen here you unsightly peasant, if you wish to have even a slim chance at winning a round in a futur ego contest (one where you may be fortunete enough not to face me) then you must go and acquaint yourself with something called originality.
Untill you do so, you are regretably doomed.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:18 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Zudamar wrote:
Seriously? That is the MOST overused retort used in these ego contests, , it has been used too many times in the contests that transpired before your account even existed AND furthermore you couldn't even bother to word it in a unique manner.
Now listen here you unsightly peasant, if you wish to have even a slim chance at winning a round in a futur ego contest (one where you may be fortunete enough not to face me) then you must go and acquaint yourself with something called originality.
Untill you do so, you are regretably doomed.

hahaha I cant believe you actually have the nerve to dare talk down to me and call me a peasant when you cant even spell properly ;}~. We have a wonderful invention these days called the dictionary you can use it to check up words to see how they are spelt and their meanings lol. I have three words for you 1). Shmuc 2). Oik and 3). Pleb. Those words sum up everything you are in comparison to me so get off your high horse as you obviously cant afford riding lessons ;}~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:29 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

actually your dictionary is incorrect, a long time ago, when I invented the languages they were perfect, however you meddling humans have felt the need to degrade the languages over the years, proof of your unworthyness to exist along side of me. My current spelling not even 100% accurate for I have needed to adopt it just so that you imbeciles could comprehend it. C was not even a letter in the original version of the language. (fun fact german is the language that has kept closest to its routes)
Now Peasant make yourself usefull for once in your pityful existence and make me some popcorn.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:43 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ah times like this I feel sorry for the human race to have one such as you within their ranks, they may be a flawed race but they dont deserve to suffer with such a parasite that has infested deep into the core of pitiful human society, you need to be eradicated and so does the remains of your ego, neither would be a hard task cause lets be honest here your a small pathetic waste of oxygen with an ego that cannot and should not be considered existent its as though im hitting a child I feel like I am breaking some moral belief by just pointing out the plain truth to you, go home and reconsider your life choices because I know for a fact you will soon regret ever hearing of the battledawn forums............

;}~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:36 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Zudamar wrote:
...however you meddling humans have felt the need...

darathmurrough wrote:
...the human race to have one such as you within their ranks, they may be a flawed race...

I mention I'm something more then human, and you follow suit?

Well Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... getting a little desperate now arn't you? I find it humerous that you think buttering me up will get me to go even easier on you.
I wonder what your next fallacy will be...
So with your next post try being original! I'd stop preaching about it but it takes alot to get through your thick skull. I guess your evidence that when one lacs a mind, they compensate by growing some thicker bones, no doubt to protect the little they can't afford to loose.

Anywhome back to the point that must be repeated many a times for you to comprehend, some originallity would make your defeat a little less... embaressing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:43 am 
Major
Major

1 More day to get all your posts :)

Zudamar you need 1 more post to fulfill your 5 posts
Darathmurroug you need 2 more posts to fufill your 5 posts

Good Luck!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:48 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

lol this is still going on??I completely forgot all about it. So you say I have a thick skull yet you still cant spell correctly??I think you should learn the basics of spelling and grammer before you start calling yourself a god xD seriously though are you still in kindergarden because the age limit for battledawn is 13.............. ;}~

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next