It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Ego Contest Round 1- Dylsupreme Vs. Money115
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:20 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Ah. Looks like I've struck a nerve. You can't get your point across when you sound like an autistic 4 year old, regardless of grammar. While were making foolish statements that have no proof and were hastily came up with, I own all the accounts on here, not just one and yet all of that STILL isn't great enough to hold my ego. Annoying mortals is what I love to do, however sadly it's the other way around these days. Now, stop trying to boost your ego in a pathetic last minute attempt and realize that my ego is so great, even Chuck Norris says 'dayum!'

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:28 pm 
Major
Major

dylsupreme1 wrote:
Ah. Looks like I've struck a nerve. You can't get your point across when you sound like an autistic 4 year old, regardless of grammar. While were making foolish statements that have no proof and were hastily came up with, I own all the accounts on here, not just one and yet all of that STILL isn't great enough to hold my ego. Annoying mortals is what I love to do, however sadly it's the other way around these days. Now, stop trying to boost your ego in a pathetic last minute attempt and realize that my ego is so great, even Chuck Norris says 'dayum!'

i know i'm not supposed to post here but all 5 posts have been made and i just kinda wana point out that he says he is grammer king and types that? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:39 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

The only problem is I forgot an apostrophe. It should be we're. However I highly doubt you really knew that, you probably just picked a random part of the paragraph and said it was wrong without knowing so. Besides, if anyone should point that out it shouldn't be you. ;)

Ah. I proofread it on 4 websites and there are no mistakes, except for 'dayum' but that's excusable because it's not a valid word, just a slang word. Now, please stop posting I don't want people spamming this.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:08 pm 
Major
Major

Yoyoyo your rounds are done you gotten more then 5 posts in under 24 hours :) So just because of that i'll let off slack.

-locked-
wait for the judges decision

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:18 pm 
Major
Major

THE WINNAR OF THIS ROUND IS

by a vote of 2:1 from our judges!
DYLSUPREME

As soon as the round of batimaeus and guns guns guns is over you will face your next opponent

Congrats to you, and good job to money you put up a good fight :)
Thank you both for being active too :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2