It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: SpamFest- Mafia: The Sheep MAFIA WIN! SCUMMYS!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:24 pm 
Major
Major

Mafia: The Sheep
Written and Run by Goldenpaw
-----------------------------------------
Once upon a time in a far away land, there were a couple of sheep. Weirdly enough they lived deeeeeepp deeeep deeeep under the ground in a magical land with the unicorn(our spamfest mascot) lives. The sheep reproduced and reproduced until there was a bountiful amount of them. One day some wolves decided to dig down deeeep deeeeep deeeeeeep down into the earth because they had nothing better to do. They dug and saw the sheep, they decided they wanted to live here cause of all of the sheep.

That night they killed a sheep, the sheep's name was Simmen. The sheep were enraged and went out searching for someone to lynch. The wolves used the skin of the dead sheep to make then all sheep suits, the sheep were oblivious and accepted them as their own. This is the way the sheep's and wolves lived for years, however the sheep now knew there were scum among them, they now looked for revenge!

Mafia rules can be found HERE

Players:
Spoiler:
1. Teller
2.Austinic
3.W1ll
4.Gerber
5.LucasDeMinuit
6. Shifar
7.bartimaeus
8.Zudamar
9.Zach
10.Battle Dawn
11.Darathmurroug
12.Koriko12
13.saibaba60

The winning side will be awarded 150 tokens, if you are alive at the end, if you are not you will be rewarded 75 tokens :) If your inactive but on the winning side you will get no tokens!

Good Luck and most importantly HAVE FUN!

Post subject: Re: SpamFest- Mafia: The Sheep
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:23 am 
Major
Major

Roles have been handed out

Day 1 Begins Start Discussion and Voting :) Round ends in 24 hours no excuses ;)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:01 am 
Private
Private

goldenpaw wrote:
Mafia: The Sheep
Written and Run by Goldenpaw
-----------------------------------------
Once upon a time in a far away land, there were a couple of sheep. Weirdly enough they lived deeeeeepp deeeep deeeep under the ground in a magical land with the unicorn(our spamfest mascot) lives. The sheep reproduced and reproduced until there was a bountiful amount of them. One day some wolves decided to dig down deeeep deeeeep deeeeeeep down into the earth because they had nothing better to do. They dug and saw the sheep, they decided they wanted to live here cause of all of the sheep.

That night they killed a sheep, the sheep's name was Santa's Little Pink Elf. The sheep were enraged and went out searching for someone to lynch. The wolves used the skin of the dead sheep to make then all sheep suits, the sheep were oblivious and accepted them as their own. This is the way the sheep's and wolves lived for years, however the sheep now knew there were scum among them, they now looked for revenge!

Mafia rules can be found HERE

Players:
Spoiler:
1. Teller
2.Austinic
3.W1ll
4.Gerber
5.LucasDeMinuit
6. Shifar
7.bartimaeus
8.Zudamar
9.Zach
10.Battle Dawn
11.Darathmurroug
12.Koriko12
13.saibaba60

The winning side will be awarded 150 tokens, if you are alive at the end, if you are not you will be rewarded 75 tokens :)

Good Luck and most importantly HAVE FUN!

I was walking down the street the night Santa's Little Pink Elf was killed, one of the enraged sheep had found one wolf sleeping to lynch.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:26 am 
Captain
Captain

I was walking through town. when I heard this story... It confused me deeply... So I kept walking... It was a creepy day.... But it did not matter... For the sheep where very far away

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:35 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I wonder, which of these sheep around me, is really just a wolf in sheep's clothing?.......How can the Unicorn allow us to be attacked like this? Lynch Zach for lack of better information,

Last edited by koriko12 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:56 am 
Major
Major

Be reminded, you will need to vote to lynch someone in your posts by the end of the 24 hours
put in bold
Lynch [insert player name] under all your text, you may change your vote at anytime before the end of the day round :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:19 pm 
Captain
Captain

Than I heard... something... here in town.... it was a gunshot.... Im pretty sure it was.... The Mafia where back... I could care less that simmen was dead.... but we where all dead.... None noticed the SMG in my hands.... MUHAHAAHAHA!!

But it was a normal day and I was just scared from the gunshot.... I went home.... hid under my pillow... and waited for night...

LYNCH koriko12

He knows somthing.... and he cant do it without me gone >: (

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:23 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

koriko12 wrote:
I wonder, which of these sheep around me, is really just a wolf in sheep's clothing?.......How can the Unicorn allow us to be attacked like this? Lynch Zach for lack of better information,

I couldnt believe our community was on the brink of violence and murder again, why cant we live a peaceful life??

He who places blame first is usually trying to divert attention so im concerned about korikos true motives ;{~

Lynch koriko

Thanks for the Sig Dawnice ;}~

Wins on this account:F4 Era 16 (Led JFF and finished Rank 1)

Allies ATM:none ;{~

Last edited by darathmurrough on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:25 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I was going to change my mind by the end of the day, but alas you have aroused my suspicion. I said for lack of better information and you say that I am therefore the one with the information? Meaning I would try to kill you because? Though now you have given me a reason, mayhaps YOU need to do something and can't do it without ME dead.
Lynch Zach

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:27 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

@darrathmurroghe someone had to Lynch first, i did so after golden reminded us to, i am just trying to get the ball rolling, and I know that the first would usually be accused, therefore if i WAS mafia why would i try to expose myself by lynching someone 1st? That reason is null because a mafia would not try to draw attention to themselves.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next