It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: SpamFest- Ego Contest (Teams) TOM Vs. TRL
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:02 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I don't really care about what is TRL, or who is Lain, and I won't even bothered to compare your ego to ours. Becuz that is a useless thing to do, your ego created life, wow that's big. Our ego can't create life, it can only destroy life.

And you said not to compare, but yet you're comparing.

Ha, now who's the desperate guy now?

Accept it, your ego, no matter how big you are, will always be smaller than us. Your ego is even small enough to make a mistake when posting, and now you are asking the mods to delete it.

I thought that your ego was quite big and you would be our competitors. However, it seems ur ego isn't big enough to delete a single post.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:13 pm 
Major
Major

ok time for me to start posting here and shutting you guys up
1st off lets start with aister. you are nothing you crave for attention to be known and yet you are ignored and hated by all here in the forums, now lets think about it here for a second if this is how you are over game forums life must be horrible and you must try to do anything you can just for a little bit of attention which is just sad.
2nd lets go to teller as i remember a long time ago when you were in the MT you got mad because your color was taken away and it made you feel more important stand out. i feel sorry for you to feel like you have to have a color to stand out and actually feel important and what's even funnier you dont have that anymore so now you really are just nothing
3rd skittles the man obsessed with his little candies and most likely eating his life away because a LONG time ago reality hit him and he actually realize he was just nothing, just eating and eating these depressant foods which turns into a vicious cycle that he has to keep eating to stay happy but it is causing a dependance to it. i will admit he did most likely try to fix his problem and stop with the depressants but he then saw again that nobody would ever listen to him and nobody cared/

this is the story of TOM people that just crave attention and make a big deal over small things to atleast be noticed. you guys makeme sick and you put egos to shame

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:01 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Dear TRL, are you guys that desperate that you need to resort to flaming others based on passed incidents? I mean really, resorting to dirty tactics in a game...

It just proves your ego is nothing. Let me tell you something. While your ego is being compared to the likes of chuck norris and lifting weights and all that, my ego is holding galaxies together with strands of hair. My ego is also sending cells off to start life in other planets and galaxies.

And to put an anology together, if your ego was walking and suddenly a cell from my ego dropped in its path, your ego would take a thousand years to walk around it and even longer to climb over it.

Think of all the shameful things you have done and go cry in a corner. When you are done with that, get up and leave my presence. You dont deserve anything from this.

I await whatever reply you dare to present me with.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:08 pm 
Major
Major

lol the ignorence of teller
now lets get started here
1st off i have joined TRL in replacement of some1 that has yet to come onto the forums
2nd off is it just me or is it kinda funny how teller cant even deny anything i said :lol:
3rd off as bad as LC? HA incase you havent noticed but i have become a much larger presence here in the forums than you have as i have said before wake up and smell the coffee because obviously you arent up with current events
4th whatever galaxies you start with your cells will last no more than 10 minuites :lol:
5th in the name of god please stop acting like you are so big and bad here as we all know and as i have said before you are nothing you just crave for the attention and will go through the lowest things to get the attention you so desperately want and that is what makes TRL different from you
TRL never tried to do anything to stand out we are just that good and honestly i dont feel anymore need to say how great we are as it has already been said and obviously t's to much for you. heck the truth in my last post was to much for you

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:12 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

In case you didnt realize, nothing is official unless GP or some other judge says so.

But seeing as you wish to take rules into your own hands, I cant do anything about that. All you need to know is that you can never win by mere flaming. Most that'll get you is a temp ban. We all know you want one once you lose this ego contest and have to get away from all the jeering and teasing. SO carry on with your pointless flaming. Just goes to show how bad you actually are.

All you need to do is to surrender and I will spare you from teasing and pranks for the rest of your life. Refuse and carry on, your fate is worse than hell.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:15 pm 
Major
Major

[7:10:27 PM] little conqueror: hey i've been talking with money/luffy/vishal and we were wondering if i could be in TRL
[7:10:55 PM] little conqueror: and just fyi i have played in TRL alliance with them before so it fits:)
[7:11:12 PM] Goldenpaw Leo: sure
[7:11:16 PM] little conqueror: thx
[7:11:20 PM] Goldenpaw Leo: well you only can have 3 members
[7:11:21 PM] Goldenpaw Leo: remember
[7:11:28 PM] Goldenpaw Leo: so you may be the sub
[7:11:31 PM] Goldenpaw Leo: switch in and out
[7:11:36 PM] Goldenpaw Leo: during diff comps
[7:11:47 PM] Goldenpaw Leo: but only 3 people playing at 1 point
[7:11:50 PM] little conqueror: ya he's kicking not the milk dude but the other guy
[7:12:21 PM] little conqueror: lordcollins
and honestly flaming? :lol: man the truth must really hurt :lol:
anyway i dont even think there is a need to prove you wrong anymore than i already have

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:19 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Alrighty. You are official then. But still, must you resort to flaming for mere blue tokens? If that is how you want, 2 can play at that game. But I shant. it is a dirty means of winning an ego contest. In fact, how that boost your ego? I do not know. Perhaps your ego is so low and so is your imagination that you must resort to attempting to put others down to boost yours? Wow...if that is the case, you dont even deserve to be on these forums at all.

And while you are calling us losers and spoilt brats and all that, please remember who was the one with more warnings than anyone else back then? You were universally hated as well. You couldnt figure out how to spam properly and you still cant.

On that bombshell, I think TOM has won this.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:25 pm 
Major
Major

lol back then? your own words lol look who is living in the past i have come back and been here for a long time and the only warning i have gotten since was 1 time when i had accidantly double posted and if the truth is flaming then ok i am flaming but i speak the truth and nothing but the truth.
and now you saying i have to put you down to inflate my ego, well i got a few things for that 1st it's not my ego it's team ego i am trying to inflate here 2nd i doubt your puny little mind can comprehend all of it it and if you even dare to try then your head will explode within a matter of seconds.
now just fyi i'm not here doing this for the tokens i am here doing this because it's fun and i dont take an ego contest so seriously i will call flaming the 1st time that somebody puts down your ego. i mean seriously insecurity much? :lol: but oh well i guess i'll be a little nicer (sugar coat things) so your poor little feelings dont get hurt :lol: :lol:

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:28 pm 
Major
Major

-Round End-

Await the Judges Decision :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:34 pm 
Major
Major

The WINNAR of this round of Ego Contest TEAM

By a unanimous vote of 3:0

the winners are....

TOM!!!
Congratulations, I must say it was a good fight ;) Thank you for both of the teams

TOM you will be matching the winners of the JFF Vs LMT round
TRL you will be matching the loser of the JFF Vs. LMT round

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2