It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: SpamFest! Code of Conduct and Regulations!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:22 am 
Major
Major

Guys it has come to my attention some of the games have begun to have some borderline flaming. This is a notice just to make sure you know what the rules and such are. Here are the Rules:

*ALL normal forum rules APPLY to SpamFest. (AKA: Flaming/baiting, PG-13.Only exception will be double posting for certain events)

*Remember no swearing

*If you are not sure whether you post falls under the rules/regulations please check with ANY mod, just to make sure you are ok, dont worry we wont kill you for asking :)

*Also guys the point of the EGO CONTEST is to belittle the other person's EGO but not FLAME them mkay? I love the ego contest, would hate to see if banned from the forums because you guys cant control yourselves. Alright?
ADDITIONAL NOTE: The ego contest, is merely an expression of your own greatness, in an egotistical fashion. Insulting your opponent, is not the point, but to merely belittle them, by bringing yourself up.

*Use your common sense before posting ANYTHING

*Have FUN!

Also an introduction to your SpamFest Judges! :)
Spoiler:
Ryan
Shelton
Maxattack

Also Thank You to those spending time running events *cough me* naw all the people listed below!
Spoiler:
GOLDENPAW <3
Dawnice
Maxattack
Simmen

Thank you for participating! Happy SpamFest! :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]