It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Ego Contest FINALS Dyls vs. Elric
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:56 pm 
Major
Major

You both have 5 posts to prove that your ego is bigger than the other in the most creative and original way!

IF your opponent fails to post in 24 hours it is an automatic disqualification! You will have 2 days for this match. Once 2 days is up, it doesn't matter if you haven't posted 5 times, the round is over. This is mainly so we can move things along and finish the whole tournament ;)

If you are not the competitors in this round please do not post on here rather post HERE it will be opened as a discussion thread for everyone about every match :)

Good Luck!

ELRIC VS DYLSUPREME

KGO!

Post subject: Re: Ego Contest FINALS Dyls vs. Elric
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:06 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Congratulations. You actually made it to the finals. Bad news though, you have to face me. My prodigious ego shall overwhelm you more than drugs overwhelmed Amy Winehouse. Aww, too soon? Perhaps for you. I orchestrated her death, I orchestrated your birth, and I orchestrated this. YOUR death. Eh, you're wasting your time. You've been here for 2 more years than me and I still have more posts than you. Because that's the natural order of things, I'm always better and my ego is always bigger. You know, it's said by some people that only losers need luck. Well, good luck. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:33 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

dylsupreme1 wrote:
Congratulations. You actually made it to the finals. Bad news though, you have to face me. My prodigious ego shall overwhelm you more than drugs overwhelmed Amy Winehouse. Aww, too soon? Perhaps for you. I orchestrated her death, I orchestrated your birth, and I orchestrated this. YOUR death. Eh, you're wasting your time. You've been here for 2 more years than me and I still have more posts than you. Because that's the natural order of things, I'm always better and my ego is always bigger. You know, it's said by some people that only losers need luck. Well, good luck. ;)

----
Wait , what? Another person who describes themselves as being "god-like", and me as inferior - with my life in their hands? What happened to being original?
----

Dyls I'll excuse the unoriginality once, but I don't think even your own tragic accumulation of ignorance, and false pride; that you mistake for a justified ego, could possibly take another ill formulated and - lets face it - overused method, that everyone seems to dipping their metaphorical hands into - other than myself.

No, I sir, prefer to take my own route - for life is meant to set your own footsteps for others to follow - not the other way around. I'm looking for an intellectual challenger in the finals, so bring your A game please. Now, if your done being so tangible, can we please start this thing?

MORE BD Comics on Facebook

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:38 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

And I'll excuse your ignorance just once. I guess being original means continuing to not answer to attacks and just calling people ignorant? That, my dear Elric is the epitome of ignorance. I would rather tell the truth about my superiority and huge ego than make false claims. OOh making your own footsteps for others to follow. Well. Sorry to break it to you, your footsteps are too soon covered up by beings that actually have others following them.

By the way, I'm above Godlike. For one word alone no matter how long or complicated it is can contain my ego.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:43 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

dylsupreme1 wrote:
And I'll excuse your ignorance just once. I guess being original means continuing to not answer to attacks and just calling people ignorant? That, my dear Elric is the epitome of ignorance. I would rather tell the truth about my superiority and huge ego than make false claims. OOh making your own footsteps for others to follow. Well. Sorry to break it to you, your footsteps are too soon covered up by beings that actually have others following them.

By the way, I'm above Godlike. For one word alone no matter how long or complicated it is can contain my ego.

You should really proof read what you say first:
"For one word alone no matter how long or complicated it is can contain my ego."

The fact you take the word ignorance as an insult; only further justifies the right in calling you so - Ignorant - therefor lacking the knowledge or understanding of something - we're all ignorant of something my friend , but little does one such as myself get to be rewarded by seeing another flaunt their own missteps - and prove with their own words just how unaware they actually are. Bravo my Bravo.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:20 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

You want to go there? Hitting the booze a little late now are we?

Elric wrote:
"For one word alone no matter how long or complicated it is can contain my ego."

The fact you take the word ignorance as an insult; only further justifies the right in calling you so - Ignorant - therefor lacking the knowledge or understanding of something - we're all ignorant of something my friend , but little does one such as myself get to be rewarded by seeing another flaunt their own missteps - and prove with their own words just how unaware they actually are. Bravo my Bravo.

Well lets see.

It's proofread not proof read.
That sentence was grammatically correct, no word can contain my ego.
Therefore not therefor
The comma goes right after 'friend' you don't put a space before it.
Bravo my bravo? It's bravo my friend or bravo my enemy, bravo my bravo just makes no sense.

I heard humans make mistakes but.... this is just sad. Doesn't it show nothing but my superiority and power over you? See my dear foolish Elric, I don't make mistakes. You make plenty of them. And your biggest one was daring to enter this contest with me.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:34 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

dylsupreme1 wrote:
You want to go there? Hitting the booze a little late now are we?

Elric wrote:

Well lets see.

It's proofread not proof read.
That sentence was grammatically correct, no word can contain my ego.
Therefore not therefor
The comma goes right after 'friend' you don't put a space before it.
Bravo my bravo? It's bravo my friend or bravo my enemy, bravo my bravo just makes no sense.

I heard humans make mistakes but.... this is just sad. Doesn't it show nothing but my superiority and power over you? See my dear foolish Elric, I don't make mistakes. You make plenty of them. And your biggest one was daring to enter this contest with me.

------
Lol i was not criticizing your grammar, or spelling: I was pointing out that you said the exact opposite of what you meant to say :lol:
------

Forgive me my friend I will speak on much "simpler" levels for you if I must - it seems anything beyond that of what is understandable by even the most dullest of minds is far beyond your comprehension. Different ethnics, and different cultures have different ways of saying things, and sayings that others may not (ie: Diversity)- I hope I have not lost you on such a little detail yet - let me know if I should lower it another peg for you; I'm always willing to oblige the needy. The only true mistake i've made is assuming that you were someone worth conversing on a intellectual level with. Who did you defeat to get here? Children? Your lines have been used by all my opponents: I was expecting something more along the lines of creativity or heck even something entertaining - but no, its the same "My enemy is a human, and I'm not " routine. Oh well - its a great coincidence that "so called" greats like yourself have no shame - your over do for another embarrassing statement - so please - with all delight, go on.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:53 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Well you know would know a dull mind is, Elric. ;)

I think it's evident that you don't live in my country by the fact that you post when I'm usually asleep, but really, is being in a different time zone an excuse for inactivity? See that's the difference between you and me. I don't oblige the needy because I have better things to worry about, IE: Me. I wouldn't get on about repetitiveness, since you constantly feel the need to point out my 'mistakes' in every post. Which is repetitive. Congratulations, I'm apparently unoriginal and you're a hypocrite. Nice one, 'children'. Don't you despise ignorance, Elric? What's ignorant is assuming children can't stand up to adults, as I'm doing here. What's even more sad is the despair in your voice, the hopelessness. There's a chill in the air, can you feel it? Can you hear it whisper sweet nothings into your wax filled ear? Fret not, you shall soon see how this David and Goliath story plays out. Ugh, this is the problem with old humans.... fret not again, I shall temporarily grant you spot on vision so you may see the glory that is I.

Now, the 'routine'. Yes, it is overused. By mortals. Perhaps you have to put aside narrow mindedness for a second to consider, ''is there something above me'? Something that is 100x greater in every aspect?'' Yes, there is. Tis I.

I await y............that unsubstantiated poorly written thing you call a response.

;)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:30 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

dylsupreme1 wrote:
Well you know would know a dull mind is, Elric. ;)

I think it's evident that you don't live in my country by the fact that you post when I'm usually asleep, but really, is being in a different time zone an excuse for inactivity? See that's the difference between you and me. I don't oblige the needy because I have better things to worry about, IE: Me. I wouldn't get on about repetitiveness, since you constantly feel the need to point out my 'mistakes' in every post. Which is repetitive. Congratulations, I'm apparently unoriginal and you're a hypocrite. Nice one, 'children'. Don't you despise ignorance, Elric? What's ignorant is assuming children can't stand up to adults, as I'm doing here. What's even more sad is the despair in your voice, the hopelessness. There's a chill in the air, can you feel it? Can you hear it whisper sweet nothings into your wax filled ear? Fret not, you shall soon see how this David and Goliath story plays out. Ugh, this is the problem with old humans.... fret not again, I shall temporarily grant you spot on vision so you may see the glory that is I.

Now, the 'routine'. Yes, it is overused. By mortals. Perhaps you have to put aside narrow mindedness for a second to consider, ''is there something above me'? Something that is 100x greater in every aspect?'' Yes, there is. Tis I.

I await y............that unsubstantiated poorly written thing you call a response.

;)

What you accuse me of, it merely the same - you make assumptions , with no grounds: Inactive :lol: good one (We all have our responsibilities, and priorities ).

Adult? ehhh...not in the way your making it out to be. I'm what 19? Yeah your really standing up to the man mate. Unless your referring to yourself as having a childish mind set - then yes by all means, I'm having a "child" stand up to me. Ignorance is lacking the understanding of a certain concept - it is by no means an insult - except to those who are, well, Ignorant of the word - thus flaunting their inability to grasp such a simple concept. So please use it accordingly. We're all ignorant of something, just as I am ignorant of what its like to give birth - you are clearly ignorant of the meaning of the word. But do not worry - as I said, I'm willing to teach those who have open minds, and listening ears.

Granted you even go on to defend yourself in using the same old lines over and over that others have used simply by saying mortals used it? So its ok that you use it? Brilliant - Lets hope that doesn't seep into real life plagiarism for you some day ;)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:56 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

So first you accuse my accusation of being a mere assumption, but then you admit to being inactive? Nice one, you could be a good politician someday.

Add ignorance of age to your list as well. I'm what 12? Really in short,

You're ignorant of more things than me or any human for that matter.

You're a total hypocrite.

Sorry Elric, you are truly nothing more than a mortal.

See what you fail to realize until now, is you haven't boosted your ridiculous.... *cough* let's call it 'ego' at all. You've been pointing out my 'mistakes', making yourself look even more foolish and human like than you already were. I'm really sad you couldn't offer more of a challenge. Next time I want random crap spewed at me I'll talk to Aister. ;)

Ugh, why am I even talking to you when I could have an even more engaging discussion with myself. And hey, the recipient of my remarks would be far more handsome and witty than you are.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next