It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic at all times in this board.

Please be respectful to other members and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Supermechs Log in issues.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:15 pm 
Private
Private

I can't connect to server with my profile: Botnak.
But I CAN connect on other 2 accounts. WHY?
Has my "Botnak" account been hacked maybe?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:32 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

still can't login for like a week ... whatever device i try using.
i cleared cache and cookies, no succes...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:37 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Alexander wrote:
Botnak wrote:
I still can't login.... 3 days now. Hope you fix it soon?

Did you clear cookies and cache?

Is there anyone who did and still experiences this issue?

If so, please tell us your browser, device etc... thank you!

To those who are still having issues, please do the above.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:17 pm 
Private
Private

tried everything and nothing works. tried Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Edge - cleared Cache n Cookies, tried hidden mode, different pc´s. mobile doesn´t work too.

Please help

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:46 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

dogg73 wrote:
Can not log in

Did you clear cache and cookies?

If clearing doesn't work, please message me privately. I've already pm'd some people in this thread, I've a few ideas but nothing set in stone... Also difficult to say which issues are current and odd, and which are just the standard issues that come from a connection to the server that isn't strong enough...

We have a developer investigating things on the server end, but chances are if it's still affecting you, it's something else.

Changing your password might help also - but only do this if you have access to your original registration email. Otherwise you might lose access.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:25 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Since all "solutions" proposed didn't work for me (i can't connect to the game and get stuck at 3/3 loading and the game keep reloading) whatever device i try using ( laptop windows 10/google chrome and phone gs6 samsung). i cleared cache , cookies, tried from a cybercafé... tried from a friend's phone....

"Changing your password might help also - but only do this if you have access to your original registration email. Otherwise you might lose access."

is that really an option? because i don't know many high ends players who would risk to loose access to their account if anything goes wrong while doing this.

i'm really disapointed in the way the problem is handeled. many players are affected by this problem, and for most of them, they don't use the forum to complain.

i really expected a little more , after so much "support".

is my mech safe and sound in your database?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:57 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

thedarkside wrote:
Since all "solutions" proposed didn't work for me (i can't connect to the game and get stuck at 3/3 loading and the game keep reloading) whatever device i try using ( laptop windows 10/google chrome and phone gs6 samsung). i cleared cache , cookies, tried from a cybercafé... tried from a friend's phone....

"Changing your password might help also - but only do this if you have access to your original registration email. Otherwise you might lose access."

is that really an option? because i don't know many high ends players who would risk to loose access to their account if anything goes wrong while doing this.

i'm really disapointed in the way the problem is handeled. many players are affected by this problem, and for most of them, they don't use the forum to complain.

i really expected a little more , after so much "support".

is my mech safe and sound in your database?

There's no sign of anything wrong on our end - last time there was it was a lot more widespread. I actually haven't gotten any complaints about this outside of this topic.. If anything we're getting less connection complaints than usual :\

Sorry you feel that way, I recommended changing the password because it used to fix an odd bug a long time ago. Figured it's worth the shot - but for security reasons you need your original email to be able to use your account thereafter in some cases. Hence the warning.

I've no idea what could be causing this for your account if it also fails to work on different connections.

I've passed on your account to a developer so he can take a look at it and see if there's anything wrong - in the meanwhile, could you tell me where you're from? Just to make sure it's not the distance.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:44 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

thx for your concern.i'm from france. my isp may locate me elsewhere sometime on supermech. but i never ever had problems connecting before this.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next