It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Dark NEXUS_#youtubes poor behaviour.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:09 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

TheAlphaWolf72 wrote:
I habnt used a forum before but I would like to mention darknexuses attitude towards other players to be immature and inappropriate. After a fairly one sided battle of which I won he claimed that I cheated. So I asked calmly "how?". His response was,
" U CHEATED!!!" At that point I realised he is most likely an 11 yr old cod player. So I decide to be firm with him and tell him that he is basically exposed. But continues to act childish and so then says "I'm reporting you". I took a screenshot of it and told him this. He then threatened to hack me. Not only all of that but then went to the normal chat and said that I was bieng hacked. My overall goal is that I would like a member of the staff or whoever it is that deals with this kinda stuff to give him a warning of some description. Thanks.

P.S has anyone else had a problem with him?

You'll get these with a number of players on SuperMechs (or any game for that matter). Best thing to do is to just ignore players like these when they pop up.

Post subject: Re: Dark NEXUS_#youtubes poor behaviour.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 6:05 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Please block anyone in game whos behavior you find unacceptable, not only does this mean you wont see their messages, it also really helps us identify and remove these players!

We have systems in place for just that.

Thank you!

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]