It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: How to get supporter status??
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:47 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

(please try to be constructive folks)

If you email me the receipt, origin UserID and destination UserID I can manually transfer them for you.

My email is [email protected].

For the rest, I fear the dev who made this feature is insanely busy right now.

Keep in mind also we specifically never state how this works anywhere (nor do we advertise the feature)... It's an extra bonus feature we added for some supporters, we don't document it because (for anti-fraud reasons) we don't allow it for everyone and don't want to publish every condition either (or people would start finding workarounds).

I apologize for the whole experience, this isn't exactly a system we often touch. Considering your situation it's probably a lot faster to just do a manual transfer, which as mentioned before I can do in this case given the relevant data (screenshot of receipt, PlayerIDs)

For BD its easier because every "world" has a manageable amount of players and an admin to monitor these things and ensure no fraud happens either.

I'm closing this topic for now, once we know more I'll re-open it.

Thanks!

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3