It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: M.E.T.A.L.R.O.C.K NEEDS TO BE BANNED
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:22 pm 
Private
Private

i know the top players are going to be at my neck about this, and i know i will probably be embarrassed across the internet but i have to state why i think he should be banned

1. he is rude to almost every other player. even players that have not even talked to him have heard that he is rude. and he makes fun of your game by calling it sh*t (you probably don't care, but at this point I'm taking a serious chance that you will consider it)

2. he has been cheating in this game by downloading an IP changer, changing his IP to the Australian server and has been giving himself way more tokens than usual i literally refreshed 2 times to see he had changed to the english server and he had changed to the Australian server

3. (this one is kind of personal but shows you that he is an "interesting" person) i asked M.E.T.A.L.R.O.C.K why he had left our clan he said "since we don't have infinite levels we cant grind meaning we cant get battle credits" that was an excuse as you see from reason 2. he changes his IP to the Australian server and he spends a lot of time on it he told me himself when he was in the clan. so i told him he had problems if he could not get himself (which he obviously can) 25 tokens and buy himself 50k coins. he then replied "I think you have problems" I told him he did not want to go there. he asked me why i was being offensive i told him he used an excuse and took advantage of the situation by joining a top clan. he then called me a noob and told me i would stay a noob forever. after that everything died down and i had told him sorry but he did not reply and I'm literally tired of seeing his cringe youtube videos pop up in my recommend for you section.

DISCLAIMER: i know i know I'm a bad player too i have told bad jokes about your game and I'm sorry about that (once again mentioning that you probably don't care) I'm tired of him being in this game knowing that he is one of the worst players out there

please consider what i told you and thank you for taking time out of you busy day to read this (if you do)

Post subject: Re: M.E.T.A.L.R.O.C.K NEEDS TO BE BANNED
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:13 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

He's an obnoxious troll. Most players are already aware of this. He's a very piece of work on the public chats. I don't know about the hacking/abusing an IP changer, but he definitely does cause many disturbances within the community. Many people enjoy his work on youtube (even I did before he launched his "Dead inside a f*ggot campaign"). He's even helpful occasionally on the forums, but his demeanor and behavior is scrutinous at best. People like him are often good for the community but he definitely isn't. He does behave himself well on the forums, but anywhere else he's an utter duchebag, for lack of a better term.

I don't think his (former) clan mate here would lie about the IP changing, you guys should look into it. I spoke to him about it personally and he seems to be telling the truth. however without any definitive proof im sure METAL will get away scott free. :roll:

Add access to low level items
Remove pads
Balance mythicals
Etc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:06 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Don't forget the fact that he is M:E:L:C:O:R the last hacker that was cheating in ladder making other players quit battle.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:50 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

BluesMechs wrote:
Don't forget the fact that he is M:E:L:C:O:R the last hacker that was cheating in ladder making other players quit battle.

Absolutly correct :!:

I really wonder why M:E:L:C:O:R is NOT BANNED (saw him online last days)
:!: :!: :!:

@Admins, is it now a new things that CLEAR cheaters and players where it was PROVEN that they cheated are NOT banned :?: :?: :?:

:shock:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:15 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Hello!

Let us agree that one of the characteristics of this game is the way tolerance of disrespect towards other players is tolerated. Maybe insult is allowed, because in itself is a somewhat aggressive game. Annoy other players is part of the strategy? I do not know, it's possible.

Many speak here of the English chat because they know little the Spanish chat. There often issues are drug use, insults with high sexual content, discrimination, bullying, etc. Something unthinkable in any chat involving minors.

No sirs, players are not anonymous, behind each account there is a person and often personal ties are formed between some. I guess chatting works as a way to keep people trapped in the game.

However, all this happens because there is no moderator in the chat. To leave to the free will of each one its public behavior leads to the excesses.

Isn´t the mood to generalize, because most players behave correctly, but there are some really annoying elements that seem intent on sabotaging the game, since they have made many players leave the game for not supporting these attitudes.

Rgds. Nancy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:35 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Anything that happens in the game chat will not result in a ban.

Quite unfortunate.

But that's how this game is.

++ Obtain a solo medal (x2)
++ Obtain a year's worth of clan medals
-- Get roccotano4 to remove that nonsense about me in his signature

You found an Easter Egg!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:31 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Nancy that's why there's a BLOCK USER button. It eliminates the need for moderators.

Remove pads
Balance mythicals
Etc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:02 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

LovelyDeath wrote:
Nancy that's why there's a BLOCK USER button. It eliminates the need for moderators.

The lock is not permanent, because every time the system refresh is unlocked.

However, that is not the point, we are not talking about just annoying behaviors (for me). We are talking about behaviors that may even be penalized on internet, especially when some conversations involve minors, I mean what do they have to do with drugs apology, sexual activities, bullying, etc. Simply visit a day "those" by the Spanish chat and know what I say.

If there is someone who does something wrong, just by ignoring it, it does not solve the problem.

NLS

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:28 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

nancysilv1961 wrote:
If there is someone who does something wrong, just by ignoring it, it does not solve the problem.

Please developers... read this.

Stop sweeping mistakes under the rug... address them.

At least the community would know their complaints were heard.

++ Obtain a solo medal (x2)
++ Obtain a year's worth of clan medals
-- Get roccotano4 to remove that nonsense about me in his signature

You found an Easter Egg!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:59 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Fluxeon wrote:
nancysilv1961 wrote:

Please developers... read this.

Stop sweeping mistakes under the rug... address them.

At least the community would know their complaints were heard.

This^ I've mentioned it previously. They leave many threads unaddressed. I have to PM Alexander directly to get a straight answer.

One example is bringing back the shop. There are many posts made about it, but none are addressed or responded to. This leaves the players thinking it isnt seen or nothing will be done. While the truth is that access to low level items will be available in a later update. Is it really so hard to tell us on the forums? Maybe it's supposed to be a secret, especially since they dont like making promises, not because they dont want to keep them, but because plans change. That's the only passable reason they should "hide it". At the very least say "we're aware of this and doing things to fix it".

The communication between the players and administration/development is perfectly fine, thanks to the forums. However communication from them back to the players is HORRIBLE at best.
Ik this is different from Nancy's problem but it does tie into what flux is saying.

Also pls ban METAL, he is what a cancerous tumor would look like if it could breathe and talk. Don't misunderstand that comment as me insulting or flaming him, that's not my intention. I'm trying to express an actual honest fact. If you don't believe me, you've just clearly never had a chat with him.

One more thing, nancy the reason moderators dont exist is because adding them is too impractical. It's been discussed a great many times too. You'll just have to keep blocking them. The only other practical way is to remove the chat system and let's face it, that would make the game a hundred times more boring.

Remove pads
Balance mythicals
Etc

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next