It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: M.E.T.A.L.R.O.C.K NEEDS TO BE BANNED
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:14 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Fluxeon wrote:
nancysilv1961 wrote:
If there is someone who does something wrong, just by ignoring it, it does not solve the problem.

Please developers... read this.

Stop sweeping mistakes under the rug... address them.

At least the community would know their complaints were heard.

This is not a bug or an mistake, i'm lazy to explain but they have a good reason for it. :)

(But i disagree anyway.)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:48 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

BluesMechs wrote:
This is not a bug or an mistake, i'm lazy to explain but they have a good reason for it. :)

(But i disagree anyway.)

I was referring how the developers love to dodge having to admit to their own mistakes in general.

The removal of color kits, not being able to replay the campaign, don't forget that time where they accidentally ended the tournament week after 10 minutes of just starting, and now the "No clan rewards" problem from last week.

The first two of these were announced and addressed by PoTaeToh (a moderator that is a volunteer (unpaid) ) instead of the developers/admins themselves, while the other two... We receive NO word about it at all.

Take that tournament ending in 10 minutes for an example. Some players got medals and rewards for no reason that week, and the only thing they did was remove that News page showing the false results. Without explaining at all what happened and why that mistake was made.

Everyone makes mistakes, that is fine. But at least address them and communicate with the playerbase on what is being done to fix it, or at least prevent if from happening again.

++ Obtain a solo medal (x2)
++ Obtain a year's worth of clan medals
-- Get roccotano4 to remove that nonsense about me in his signature

You found an Easter Egg!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:41 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Fluxeon wrote:
BluesMechs wrote:

(But i disagree anyway.)

I was referring how the developers love to dodge having to admit to their own mistakes in general.

The removal of color kits, not being able to replay the campaign, don't forget that time where they accidentally ended the tournament week after 10 minutes of just starting, and now the "No clan rewards" problem from last week.

The first two of these were announced and addressed by PoTaeToh (a moderator that is a volunteer (unpaid) ) instead of the developers/admins themselves, while the other two... We receive NO word about it at all.

Take that tournament ending in 10 minutes for an example. Some players got medals and rewards for no reason that week, and the only thing they did was remove that News page showing the false results. Without explaining at all what happened and why that mistake was made.

Everyone makes mistakes, that is fine. But at least address them and communicate with the playerbase on what is being done to fix it, or at least prevent if from happening again.

I agree 100%.

Add access to low level items
Remove pads
Balance mythicals
Etc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:10 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Lol you assumed youre melcor months ago.

And nothing that i do is hidden ;) so keep your Hack fairy tails in your weak mind...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:13 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Fluxeon wrote:

Everyone makes mistakes, that is fine. But at least address them and communicate with the playerbase on what is being done to fix it, or at least prevent it from happening again.

Just so the developers and admins can see this... the most important post here. ;)

++ Obtain a solo medal (x2)
++ Obtain a year's worth of clan medals
-- Get roccotano4 to remove that nonsense about me in his signature

You found an Easter Egg!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:26 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

METALR0CK wrote:
this is a hatefull topic about me

You reap what you sow.

Also we're not so much hating you. Just disgusted with you. I'm sure most people on this thread don't care. You're just a very annoying nuisance.

Add access to low level items
Remove pads
Balance mythicals
Etc

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next