It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Can not buy tokens by Fortumo
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:30 am 
Corporal
Corporal

For 2 days you can not buy tokens by Fortumo. I already made the claim, but nothing.

Another problem that supermech does not want to solve, then .... remove the option.

Thnx.

Post subject: Re: Can not buy tokens by Fortumo
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:28 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Why can't you buy? Does it say "Payment cannot be modified" ?

++ Obtain a solo medal (x2)
++ Obtain a year's worth of clan medals
-- Get roccotano4 to remove that nonsense about me in his signature

You found an Easter Egg!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:39 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

What is fortuno??

Add access to low level items
Remove pads
Balance mythicals
Etc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:19 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

SMS simply does not come in and money is not debited from the phone acc.

Ive already done everything I had to do, I called the telephone company and there is no blocking, my phone is correct and I have enough money in acc.

But the response that Alex gave me by email seemed a bit unfounded. It does not really seem Alexander who answered my mail, because on other occasions that I had similar problems, Alex was concerned to find a solution. Not now.

I'm sorry, because once again we're all losing. I´ll lose playing, but there are thousands games on line. But Supermech is losing money.

Rgds. Nancy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:57 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

nancysilv1961 wrote:
SMS simply does not come in and money is not debited from the phone acc.

Ive already done everything I had to do, I called the telephone company and there is no blocking, my phone is correct and I have enough money in acc.

But the response that Alex gave me by email seemed a bit unfounded. It does not really seem Alexander who answered my mail, because on other occasions that I had similar problems, Alex was concerned to find a solution. Not now.

I'm sorry, because once again we're all losing. I´ll lose playing, but there are thousands games on line. But Supermech is losing money.

Rgds. Nancy

When you paid for something and you may not receive this it's something we can possibly do something about, help with whatever.

Unfortunately when Fortumo simply does not work for you, only Fortumo can help.

As much as I would love to help, we have no influence over fortumo, no contacts with them and no ability to fix or address any issues they may have.

Additionally it does still seem to be working for others, so it's also not a case of Fortumo cutting our game off or anything...

We appreciate you greatly and would love to be able to do something here, but the only thing I can advice is contacting fortumo or using another method... We can not help whatsoever, even if the future of Super Mechs would depend on it there would be nothing we could do. I can not stress this enough... In the same way a shop can not control if the PIN network is up and your TV's manufacturer can not control your cable..

There's just nothing that we can do except redirect you to fortumo here. All we even get from there in information, is a list of successfully charged transactions (not even reasons why others fail, or insight on if they fail)

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]