It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Fix this nonsense already.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:20 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Spoiler:

So let's see here. I have 21 losses this week. 15 were due to in game glitches like this one. 3 because I clicked ranking without canceling my battle and it put me in a battle where i couldnt play. (fix that pls. Why the hell would u make it an option to look at clan/ladder/replays if it will make u lose a battle??? Nonsense.) And 3 other losses were my fault cuz i accidentally turned my wifi off mid-game. My win lose ratio is basura. I look like a friggin noob or a scrub that has no skill whatsoever. Now here's the thing... Every time a new week starts I tell myself "Okay, no unneeded losses" "The only losses I'll have are legitimate ones". But of course it doesnt take long for random technical bugs to sabotage my win streaks, place in ladder and my number of losses. Not to mention pads but that's another story. This game is quite disappointing. Also can we fix the thing that takes u from chat to workshop? It serves no useful purpose and is annoying.

Add access to low level items
Remove pads
Balance mythicals
Etc

Post subject: Re: Fix this nonsense already.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:37 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorry :(

Passed this topic on to the team, hopefully they can help.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]