It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ya'll better not count this week
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:29 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Spoiler:

So there have been all sorts of glitches in ladder. Many players in my clan have had insane amounts of losses and lost their ranking. I've lost twice and neither losses were applied to me. They were either a win OR the replay just isn't there. It's a mess in solo rankings. EVERY player Ive talked to has been experiencing disconnections and improper losses. It's even worse for clan rankings. Im not sure about other clans cuz i haven't really been watching them, but my clan got hit extremely hard. On many long periods of time our wins were not added to the clan. Only losses were. We were in 1st place and now in 4th. We went from 93% wins to 89%. Many of us are fed up with this. I disconnected in almost every game, but they didn't count as losses. The same cannot be said about many of my clan members as well people in other clans. Not to mention all the other clans like reign that got hit hard. And some clans were lucky not to have been affected at all or as much (like rogue and LittleLost).
Tl;Dr
The current rankings are BS, and awards will not be given to the proper clans/players. Or just fix it, except that you cant... so yeah. The past 48 hours have been pure unadulterated nonsense in ladder.

Add access to low level items
Remove pads
Balance mythicals
Etc

Post subject: Re: Ya'll better not count this week
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:52 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

They're aware of the main issues and working on it!

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:57 am 
Private
Private

this also happened to me .plus there is also another glitch that at the replays stats i loss but in the end i won.please check my acc as im trying to beat dead inside record of 1000 wins ,so far i have 1016 and 104 loses.most of them are due to this .... please fix this bug.

VAL- rouge

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:50 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I warned many times before that they should >NEVER< implement updates mid-week. Things like these -unfortunately- occur much to often...

Get 3 Bronze Medals 2/3
Reach 20 Million Total EXP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:01 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

ticklemericky wrote:
I warned many times before that they should >NEVER< implement updates mid-week. Things like these -unfortunately- occur much to often...

I agree 100% :!:

So many things could be done in a good way, with only easy changes, like this example shows very very good :!:

But as it is like this week (as ticklemericky mentioned correctly, it was also often in past), just lets roll the dice for rankings :!:

;)

P.S. for Alexander ... many many things like this example (do updates DIRECT AFTER the end of a weekly tournament, so ALL, devs and players, have enough time to perform a FAIR weekly tournament, if changes are needed) could be much easier, IF Tacticsoft/developers WOULD listen MORE to us players :!:

8-)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:33 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

JCT2 wrote:
this also happened to me .plus there is also another glitch that at the replays stats i loss but in the end i won.please check my acc as im trying to beat dead inside record of 1000 wins ,so far i have 1016 and 104 loses.most of them are due to this .... please fix this bug.

VAL- rouge

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Silly neko. My highest number of wins is 2250ish, more or less. I believe bestof holds the record of most wins at 2500, back when the gamestate was much slower and matches took more time to complete. ;)

Add access to low level items
Remove pads
Balance mythicals
Etc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:54 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

I just noticed, that these issues STILL exist ...

:shock: :shock: :shock:

- many wins from single players dont count for clan wins / ranking
- some wins from players count as losses, even it was a win
- no replays about that battles
- in battles it shows nomore the fusion from the opponent

:?: :?: :?:

Means that we have to finsih this weekly tournament with these issues AND we have to START the new weekly tournament with these issues :?:

:?: :?: :?:

How about to have a BACK UP from the "old" version, and let run the "safe" old version, and fix FIRST all issues, or test that new version or ...

HOW OTHER games manage it, that there are not so many issues with updates :?: :?: :?:

AND please don't see this as an attack to the developers, I ONLY mention facts, which makes the game UNPLAYABLE :!:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]