It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Well done tacticsoft ...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:09 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

the 2 cheater clans (using every possible bug and glitch, and tons of cheated alt-accounts to manipulate clan rankings) 1st and 2nd :

the 2 clans playing HONEST and FAIR second-last and last of ALL clans :

W E L L done, W E L L done, it explain now everything to the 46 fair playing players :!:

;)

Post subject: Re: Well done tacticsoft ...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:19 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Hi!

I think the insults are too much. We all have the same problems today. We are all in the same boat.

I like to play and play. My game freezes every time I have the opportunity to win some battle. System don´t write my losses, nor the won. But I still play, because it's the same playing friendly battles.

I haven´t alt acc. or multi-account in my clan. I only have 1 acc and it's the only I use all the time. Instead you have several alt accounts and you are multi-account in your clan.

You use your alt and your multi-accounts to go down rankings whenever you can. And you spam all the time with fake invitations to play. Although it´s unpleasant, I suppose isn´t against the rules of the game either.

This problem must be solved because what happens to one, no matter the clan that is, happens to everyone, but as educated people and without insults.

Rgds. Nancy.

PD: Sorry... I don´t like going into personal discussions, but I'm not stupid enough to be insulted in a public forum. I'm too old for that.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:26 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Just to be clear best does have access to a few accs but none are in our clan. (I would know).
Anyway she's just very frustrated with the current rankings, as am I. HTK and reign dont even get a chance to compete this week. That's absurd.

Add access to low level items
Remove pads
Balance mythicals
Etc

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:38 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey guys,

Our sincere apologies for this situation to begin with.

The developers are aware of the issues and working on them.

They're working on some very major updates (from what I told, they will fix almost every complaint players have) and also of course on fixes for issues like this.

I'm closing this topic for now as I would hate for it to devolve into personal attacks on certain teams, but will update it once we have a clear ETA/Fix out.

Thanks guys.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]