It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are reporting or validating a bug or glitch in Supermechs.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: I'm not sure if these are bugs, but not urgent.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:34 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

1. I use the Android App. It shuts down around 9:30pm for maintenance, I think. This is totally acceptable to me.

2. I once logged on (Android) and was getting pms... from everybody. It was maddening.

3. My screenname was green instead of blue and I think that was associated with me getting pms in-game from everybody.

4. Some clans are not searchable. I assume its because the creator intentionally used an altcode or other character in place of letters to remove clan name from being easily searchable.

5. Occasionally, I will be in campaign mode farming and get the God Mode challenge after a completed mission. Using a heat mech, I defeat God Mode but it takes more than a minute or two. (Android) App tends to kick me out if I'm idling too long without taking an action and it appears that beating God Mode doesn't count as an action, so after I beat God Mode it goes to the waiting popup and doesn't pay out... or at least I'm not sure if it does.

New updates are great. Since I have to see the color choices I made on my campaign mode avatar, I'll have to be more careful on my color choices.

Post subject: Re: I'm not sure if these are bugs, but not urgent.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:34 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

yea that problem was there but now its fixed

4. Always active and devoted to forum.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]