It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Why "Super Mechs" sucks now
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:50 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I emailed Alexander and told him the same damn thing. I PMed him to get Liran's email so I could tell this almost exact message to Liran personally.

The older mythicals need to be buffed and the newer mythicals need to be nerfed. This is the first and only real important priority.

Also add the shop back. It's a very important part of the game.

Color kits have been gone for like 3 weeks now. Unacceptable.

Just rebalance the mythicals, everything else comes next.

Add "Please make super mechs great again" to your signatures if you agree.

Edit: Also Fluxeon this thread was made for you lol. Let it out.

Add access to low level items
Remove pads
Balance mythicals
Etc

Post subject: Re: Why "Super Mechs" sucks now
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:48 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

winglet789 wrote:
I bet im going to end up being banned like WarrMachine if i say this , but who cares about playing this game anyway if all you see during your gameplay are the current OP meta twin breaker and ultra nova mechs anyway , here are my personal thoughts

1: Why the kits are removed ? as you can see on one of my post before , i found a method to adjust your mech to have a better cooldown method with kits , since they are removed , either you get heat controls or accept roasted to death with lava sprays which you see everywhere now

2:Theres no such thing as Building your own mech , all you do is spend tokens and follow one of the most OP mech out there , using anything else other than the current OP meta mechs will end up with loses instead

3: Heat mechs : Long before , having 85-95 cooldown is considered good since the existence of the non energy consumption axes/hammers and lava sprays , you need atleast 150 cooldown per turn if you wanna survive , how do you get this rediculous cooldown ? heat controls ofcourse ! Since the existence of the weapons mentioned above , you are literaly forced to get heat controls or accept your to lose every time you see lava sprays

4: Energy mechs : Back then , energy mechs use a big consume of their own energy to drain the enemy and deal extra damage , since the existence of the electro piercing shotgun and electric mass , you dont

5:Physical mechs : Undefeatable ,No need for energy , no worries about cooldown , by the time you drain physical mechs's energy bar to zero he already dragged 2/3 of your HP bar

6:You cant do anything to improve yourself if you dont own any important items
Example : Heat controls , god mode , the meta evil drones , ect

7:The mythical vault is huge , yet 75% items in it are complete trash items
Examples : Cooldown/regen blockers , yoshimo legs ,needle blasters,death punch , Heat/Energy Piercing shotgun mk3, sparks , meltdown, electric discharger , generator breaker, Any mythical torso other than god mode

8:Mythicals are important for your mechs to fight others , but you cant stand a chance fighting against other people without a full mythical mechs
Devs : We already give people chances to get free mythical chances
Answer : By the time you already gather enough myths for a proper good meta mech , 10 more OP meta myths are already released making the mech that you spent your time building become complete trash and outdated

9:Hackers + more glitches are starting to be a problem on SM now
Example : Ryan/Ken ramos

Those are my personal thoughts , im just gonna sit here and wait for me to be banned like WarrMachine , sorry for any typo mistakes i did , im not really that good in english language

PS : I love apples

If you ban him for this pls ban me too. This is what the devs keep ignoring.

Add access to low level items
Remove pads
Balance mythicals
Etc

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next