It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Keeping my conquer
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:47 pm 
Private
Private

I was thinking about letting my conquer join my alliance ( I am the leader of the alliance and he can't join otherwise). If I let him join, will he be automatically liberated or will he stay conquered. I want him to stay conquered for tax, but he asked me a few hours before I launched my attack if he could join. I said probably but got bored and attacked. I told him it'll help him not get conquered by anyone else and all of his army had moved away. smart. But i cant let him join if he will be liberated. HELP?

Post subject: Re: Keeping my conquer
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:36 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Well in this situation i think you have 2 choices:

1-
Spoiler:
liberate him and make him join your alliance

2-
Spoiler:
NUKE and SMASH his army and keep nuking his colony till he quits the era

Its your choice :)

Iam just a LEGEND

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:38 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

If I were you, liberate him and let him join. A little team co-operation can get you a lot further than a couple extra resources per tick

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:59 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I'd say keep him under your boot. Never know if he might turn around and snap back. Too many backstabbers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:56 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I'm going to spare it in some of my time to explain it starting from the two previous statements which are, hilariously, totally opposed.. Whence that variety in personalities in the human race.

If you chose to keep that particular conquer under your boot, even with his tiny little army kept alive, he would rather find the game less amusing and eventually quit it and then latter would have bad impacts to the game even though it's only one player quitting among thousands, I know, yet I'm telling you that if you do this, you're committing a crime towards BattleDawn in its entirety by not allowing a new player come in fruition. By choosing this alternative, you're breaking down the ability for the community to grow. By making this choice, you're tearing apart the fate of a player who could've been valuable to BattleDawn.

Yet if you were me and chose the correct alternative of Zealot's, you're granting the chance for our community to welcome one more player in its arms, you're having that player "hope" to continue to play..
Last but not least, you would allow to that glow in the dark to transform into a shining light of what God knows what this light would be the carrier of.

I hope I've been enough convincing.

-George

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:25 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

I would let him in if he is active then he would be a lot more useful then a few resources per tick. Also if he is active then it could mean he would eventually come back to save you from being conquered when you are offline instead of attack you :lol:

Best alliance finished:1st

The Silent Spammer.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:35 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

George knows whats up.

Keeping BD alive, one player at a time

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:54 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Im with Zealot on this. You could even teach him the ropes of the game. BD is not a very newb-welcoming game. People that are conquered constantly and that are without a good, active alliance tend to leave BD. Thats Less money coming in to the Game, so less being put in.

TorturedZealot wrote:
If I were you, liberate him and let him join. A little team co-operation can get you a lot further than a couple extra resources per tick

ads126 wrote:
I would let him in if he is active then he would be a lot more useful then a few resources per tick. Also if he is active then it could mean he would eventually come back to save you from being conquered when you are offline instead of attack you :lol:

100003765070161 wrote:
I'm going to spare it in some of my time to explain it starting from the two previous statements which are, hilariously, totally opposed.. Whence that variety in personalities in the human race.

If you chose to keep that particular conquer under your boot, even with his tiny little army kept alive, he would rather find the game less amusing and eventually quit it and then latter would have bad impacts to the game even though it's only one player quitting among thousands, I know, yet I'm telling you that if you do this, you're committing a crime towards BattleDawn in its entirety by not allowing a new player come in fruition. By choosing this alternative, you're breaking down the ability for the community to grow. By making this choice, you're tearing apart the fate of a player who could've been valuable to BattleDawn.

Yet if you were me and chose the correct alternative of Zealot's, you're granting the chance for our community to welcome one more player in its arms, you're having that player "hope" to continue to play..
Last but not least, you would allow to that glow in the dark to transform into a shining light of what God knows what this light would be the carrier of.

I hope I've been enough convincing.

-George

Spoiler:
Retired BattleDawn Tribune Reporter
Retired Maintenance Team Member
RC Game Tester
Active Forum User

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:32 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Yes, if you allow him to join your alliance then he will be automatically liberated. There is no way of keeping him conquered while he is in your alliance.

I would say keep him conquered and start to gain more and more conquers, because first of all, conquers give you extra resources per tick, but you also get 1 power per conquer.

- Maintenance Team

Would be 1 if there were no backstabbers ;(

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]