It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: How much tokens (blue) need to win an era ?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:35 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Playing without tokens (in my opinion) takes much more strategy and diplomacy. You have to be able to ensure you don't have any early wars and at the same time make sure you are still able to expand and get your income up. Its very tough to balance those two things evenly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:07 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

If you want my opinion:
Don't play with tokens, either blue or red tokens.
I've personally done better without and I think you should !

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 pm 
Private
Private

I was in an era where the number one player was 100+ power above second place for almost the entire game. He boosted hundreds of dollars of red. He lost the era, lost his entire army, ended with nothing.

Boosting is no guarantee. It helps, but is't required at all.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:04 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Snowman7011191 wrote:
I was in an era where the number one player was 100+ power above second place for almost the entire game. He boosted hundreds of dollars of red. He lost the era, lost his entire army, ended with nothing.

Boosting is no guarantee. It helps, but is't required at all.

Tokens do not make a sure winner. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE DEDICATION, PASSION, DETERMINATION, SKILL, and probably LUCK to win an era. Of course, activity and decision-making play the most vital role in the game. Diplomacy is just an illusion that many players use to win too. There are many ways to win. Having much tokens only makes a small difference in your winning chance.

Oh, and I like tokens. :D ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Name In-Game: Attack Here
Alliances: Havoc Mastery (HM).

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:19 am 
Captain
Captain

skyclap2 wrote:
Apart from a great alliance, I'll say about 5000+ blues

5000 jess thats a ton. I've never used over 2k tokens in any of the eras I've played up until this CE. Theres no need to use 5k tokens on any era really unless its a special event.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:30 am 
Private
Private

i have been top 30 before and never used tokens in those games. :ugeek: tokens are a waste of money because it takes so many to win solo. :| get a good alliance (i consistently failed to do this) and they will help you. alliances like BOLD and some imitators have been good this round.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:27 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

People will say you don't need tokens to win, that's a big lie, unless you are not some big name whom people will fear putting there hands on fearing you will end there career, then you need a good alliance, to make sure you are not dead weight on them you need 2k reds blues as per required, since you never know when war can come up, you can be fine with blues only but then you won't be main gun of alliance, considering it will take you ages to build back if you lose your big part of army

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:50 am 
Captain
Captain

raxcave wrote:
People will say you don't need tokens to win, that's a big lie, unless you are not some big name whom people will fear putting there hands on fearing you will end there career, then you need a good alliance, to make sure you are not dead weight on them you need 2k reds blues as per required, since you never know when war can come up, you can be fine with blues only but then you won't be main gun of alliance, considering it will take you ages to build back if you lose your big part of army

what abt TK huh?
we dont have any big names , and on boosting worlds of m3 , TK without boosting has proved its metal.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:25 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Hitmo wrote:
raxcave wrote:

what abt TK huh?
we dont have any big names , and on boosting worlds of m3 , TK without boosting has proved its metal.

because their 5 subs come and boost for them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:23 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Hitmo wrote:
raxcave wrote:

what abt TK huh?

Tk is all about subs, every era they play seriously, they got tons of suicidal subs, and players like togar, rhudar are among. Big boosters.,

JUST A GAMER

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next