It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Upcoming patch notes
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:21 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Aeacus wrote:

It does explain it more but it still doesn't change the fact that 1) 2 of my mechs will be obselete and 2) there's no word about higher lvl player being able to battle with lower lvl players.

Unless current player lvls get changed. No more lvl max of 150, the max will be lvl30, and everyone will start from lvl1. But that doesn't make any sense.

--
Aeacus

Lol i have 7 torso, 7 legs, 30 side weapons, 15 top weapons, 30 special items, 70 modules, 40 kits. i sure hope there is something i can do with those later. non are lvl 30.

Also they said the cap will be lvl 30 and we can fight people from 26? or 27-30 and a lower level will have a good chance at beating a higher lvl. the difference between levels wont be as big as it is now. So i would assume that they will make us lvl 30 and we get to keep everything we have now.

*edit for pink yay!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:20 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

starwa7s wrote:
Current player lvls will get changed. The max will no longer be level 150, but changed to level 30. I'm not sure they'll put as all back to level one, more change our current levels according to what they they think suitable in the new level range. If we do have to start from level one though, I wouldn't mind :D with such a big change it would be nice to start over again, so long as we get to keep all our items (which they have already said they will let us do).

Lorinser021 wrote:
Lol i have 7 torso, 7 legs, 30 side weapons, 15 top weapons, 30 special items, 70 modules, 40 kits. i sure hope there is something i can do with those later. non are lvl 30.

Also they said the cap will be lvl 30 and we can fight people from 26? or 27-30 and a lower level will have a good chance at beating a higher lvl. the difference between levels wont be as big as it is now. So i would assume that they will make us lvl 30 and we get to keep everything we have now.

*edit for pink yay!

Even though some of mechs probably won't be obselete, there are still few things that i don't like about this new update.

One being mech color. Currenly, all my mechs have sleek, black color. But after the update (where item's color depends on it's upgrade lvl), my mechs probably be as colorful as a rainbow.

Another would be getting rid of unwanted items. Is it even possible to "fuse" (e.g.) kits, modules and drones towards upgrading other times? Or are you stuck with unwanted items?

Either way, i'm still skeptical about this.

--
Aeacus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:31 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Basically, you'll be able to fuse everything you want. They (the one you sacrifice) are adding power to weapons or HP to torsos.

About the colors: In this update, you won't be able to choose colors at all, but we are already planing to bring it back with the next updates. So its more a temporary issue.

I can't promise anything, but imo, we'll update today/tomorrow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:02 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Ilona wrote:
Lorinser021 wrote:
if the level cap is 30 and that's all you can play on i see about 1000 people all with basically the same exact build.

No, for that the fusion will be added. Every fuse will make your weapons more strong even when it still looks like the original one.

I'd like to say: This update will change a lot and it will be a completely different gameplay. What I would like to ask for is: take a look when its in, play it, and tell us what you like/ don't like.

Keep in mind that the game is beta for now and that means that a lot can change and will change till we (the players and our staff team) will be satisfied.

one doubt there will be new items?
I mean I can play with level 50 level below my oa up. ?

These changes will start what time?
Ilona wrote:
Basically, you'll be able to fuse everything you want. They (the one you sacrifice) are adding power to weapons or HP to torsos.

About the colors: In this update, you won't be able to choose colors at all, but we are already planing to bring it back with the next updates. So its more a temporary issue.

I can't promise anything, but imo, we'll update today/tomorrow

my skype: Edsontolt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:19 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

We are now committing the new version.
This may take a while (approx. 45 min - 1h 30) and due this time, it can happen that there is no server connection at all.

We apologize for any inconvenience and will be back very soon :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:34 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Ilona wrote:
This may take a while (approx. 45 min - 1h 30) and due this time, it can happen that there is no server connection at all.

o serve hi off from 16:00 fuso horario +3,00GMT

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:10 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

you had with the game score 0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:13 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
Ilona wrote:

Dropping items 1/1?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:21 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Please try now.

We are fighting some serious lags when you equip an item/fuse one right now...
working on it though!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:27 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Ilona wrote:
Please try now.

We are fighting some serious lags when you equip an item/fuse one right now...
working on it though!

should have left it was just shifting the problem of online gambling

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next