It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Upcoming patch notes
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:41 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Hello I havê a tip that could help this new way because
the items we use also will not the upando of the merger?

my skype: Edsontolt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:40 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
This way, I'm fighting against opponents who are lower level than me almost all the time, it has become much easier to keep a winning streak :D
Also, the epic heat shield 5 is OP, totally!(%85 damage absorption) ANd when two mechs with this shield start fighting, the fight becomes VERY long, for example, a battle between me and UnulTarenOua took 75 turns(I had 420 hp, he had 305 hp, and he used both an electric resist kit and a repair kit 7(+90 hp)
at 74th turn, I had 2 hp and he had 6 hp. I used a master repair kit 7 to be 122 hp, than he quitted at turn 75 :P
The point is, It took 74 turns to get to 2hp against 6 hp. These shields are totally OP.

And a BIGflaw is, even the ones who have xp lv lower than 25 can come up against me. This needs to be fixed...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:10 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
MrOneTwoo wrote:
TheSingular wrote:
This way, I'm fighting against opponents who are lower level than me almost all the time, it has become much easier to keep a winning streak :D
Also, the epic heat shield 5 is OP, totally!(%85 damage absorption) ANd when two mechs with this shield start fighting, the fight becomes VERY long, for example, a battle between me and UnulTarenOua took 75 turns(I had 420 hp, he had 305 hp, and he used both an electric resist kit and a repair kit 7(+90 hp)
at 74th turn, I had 2 hp and he had 6 hp. I used a master repair kit 7 to be 122 hp, than he quitted at turn 75 :P
The point is, It took 74 turns to get to 2hp against 6 hp. These shields are totally OP.

And a BIGflaw is, even the ones who have xp lv lower than 25 can come up against me. This needs to be fixed...

It happened to me too. And i didn't understand why. My meteor sword with 59 damagepoint, caused only 9 damage instead of 23 if he used the best shield.

Because that shield has an absorption rate of %85 and the %15 of 59 is 8,85(the damage which is NOT absorbed, the remaining %15) And yeah, a shield with %60 absorption rate will reduce damage 59 damage to 23.
Just buy a couple of item boxes and hope to get it. I was lucky to get one from the box since it's epic rarity.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:51 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

This new system opens up excellently to an action house type of thing. Since you can't sell weapons, and all weapons aren't available, an action house would work extremely well I think. Allows you to make money for those unwanted items and also means you are able to still get those rare items by other means than the items box.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:19 pm 
Major
Major

I think all the old players are just seeing the bad in this atm, was this not essentially what you asked for? I remember seeing tons of posts saying how gameplay was stale and repetitive and a lot of that had to do with builds being pretty well defined and levels to fight at almost set in stone. Now the game has been reinvented, you get to essentially start over, play with new ideas, new builds, and try things out. Just by being able to level gear up in theory you could take a piece of bad equipment and make it amazing. I find this interesting since you get to recreate what the best builds for mechs are. At least that is what I find fun about this game maybe I am just odd.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:22 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I find it funny when ppl want to change, yet unable to accept changes...

ofc that's not just in SM

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:57 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

One problem is the item boxes only give you items around your level. I have a level 22 build, I would like to see what more I could get for it, but it's already well enough equipped to have gotten a 100 kill streak (188 if you count a bug out).

Thing is it's taken me 88 wins to be able to afford 1 items box. So players who do pass through my level will only have a chance to get 4-5 item boxes max. I have 9 rare, legendary and epic items attached to my build. Unless you've got the items previously for this level, nobody is going to be able to beat me.

Up to now the only guy coming close to beating me is cilius. However the more I win the more I begin to snowball this level, because of the fusion core. All my weapons are already level 4 or above, my torso is level 6, and the more I win the more I can fuse to make them even stronger.

The rate I'm going I'll be unstoppable at level 22, but because I have no items for level 30, I don't have the option to go up a couple levels.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next