It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Pay by cash token purchase
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:15 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Pay by cash option is not working, looks like they are changing ownership and I keep getting an "invalid order" message.

I've been trying "one bip" too, I send the confirmation message, the page refreshes but i get no tokens. I haven't got my phone bill so I dont know if I have been charged for it but I will let you know when the bill comes.

Also tried DAO PAY option and although it says that my carrier is supported (Rogers Canada) I get a message saying that my call can not be completed.

SAGE, HINI, SOTO.

Post subject: Re: Pay by cash token purchase
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:07 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Yes, thank you, I heard about the issue with paybycash (ultimatepay) and we are working on it. I don't have an ETA unfortunately :?

Please check out the paypal options. Its still the easiest and fastest way to buy tokens. Especially when you have a verified paypal account.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]