It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: READTHIS ADMIN IM VERY MAD
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:13 pm 
Private
Private

invento wrote:
This is the second time I cant log on in. I write my username and password and I login as new player this is the second time this has happened. im starting to hate this game

Dude i got what u do
As u type ur user and pass u dont click log in instead u click the new player buttonbe care full bro :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:39 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

invento wrote:
This is the second time I cant log on in. I write my username and password and I login as new player this is the second time this has happened. im starting to hate this game

Hey mate, not an admin but sorry to hear this!

How much time passed between logons mate? Did you make sure you open the correct world?

When you log in, there's a world selection screen, you essentially have a different "colony" (sort of like an account!) on every world. If you click a new one, you get a new one for that world!

Any chance this may be what happened? If so, your old colonies should still be right there, under "my worlds". :P

Alternatively it could be that your colony automatically deleted, in case you've spent too much time between logins. But we're speaking multiple weeks, there..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:35 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

So is the issue you are getting an error for your username/password. If you could provide a screenshot with what the page looks like after the log in page that would be helpful.

However this does sound like the server you were playing on has reset and therefore everyone has been removed from the world and you have to rejoin again or you can play on different servers.

Best alliance finished:1st

The Silent Spammer.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]