It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: True essence of BD.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:26 am 
Private
Private

Advice to newbies (Please make this a sticky):

Do not aim for the top unless youre ready to not do any battle and spend all your time kissing up to top alliances and perform the same dreary "strategies" that everyone else does so as to not have an Admin suspect you of being multi/spam account. So if you want to aim for the top just keep your credit card information handy and you too can be the greatest "strategist" in the worrrrrrrld......

So basically Admins don't do IP checks or even ask around if a certain account is a multi? What does it take to get someone banned? Obviously alot less than getting someone UNbanned; maybe a message from someone that donates alot of Reds that they think someone is a multi?

It also confuses me as to why you guys are helpful to some (on this very forum) when they ask about bans but youre absolute haughty divas to others? Did I not buy enough reds?

Atleast don't try and promote this game as a fair strategy game when Administrators are constantly micro-managing to the point that one has to believe they control the outcome of the game (such as Relic placements, banning of people who bother top alliances).

I understand to an extent that since buying alot of Reds doesnt guarantee anyone a top spot (since others can team against them) you need to sweeten the deal a bit by making sure Reds win games so you guys can laugh all the way to the bank.

I've played BD on/off for 4 years and it would be Admin bias that would make me leave each time. But this time i've hit a wall where i can go no further without boosting Reds and saying sweet things to supercilious admins on BCs.

Post subject: Re: True essence of BD.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:21 pm 
Major
Major

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:57 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

You can have your own belief's if you wish, but one of the most well known and current holder of most of BD's records is a non-boosting player; Senatus of Kong.

As for the bans, the administration are not the one's "micro-managing" you. That would be me. Ban appeals are not permitted on the forums via topics. If you wish to discuss why you are banned, you are to do so with the admin's directly. Not try to make a scene of it on the forums. Doing so will not gain you any favor what-so-ever. Along with that, we do not wish to promote people into thinking it's acceptable by answering you. Hence why I have been locking your topics. On that note, please do not spam the forums. Create 1 topic, not 5 of the same thing in every topic you can get to.

The community on this forum is usually quite keen on helping players who come through so long as they are respectful and follow the rules. So far, your posts on this forum have been the following:
1. A locked topic requesting ban appeal information
2. A topic looking for old members (nothing wrong with that)
3. 5 topics spammed with the exact same content complaining about BD

You do not have to kiss up to the top alliances. You simply have to outplay them. However, this takes time, commitment and a dedicated team. Something many aren't looking to put in. Many come here looking to play casually for a few hours a day and do well. Unfortunately, that won't come close to cutting it. I call being active 16+ hours a day as "inactive" play for serious eras. There is no doubt reds help significantly, but time and effort can overcome those.

As I said in my response to your ban appeal, if you wish for more information, you can PM me. Ban appeals are not ever discussed on the forums. You can look through them as much as you want. You will not find anything but the same response for those who try to make them.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:35 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

socialmisfit1 wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:23 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

malicewolf wrote:
As I said in my response to your ban appeal, if you wish for more information, you can PM me. Ban appeals are not ever discussed on the forums. You can look through them as much as you want. You will not find anything but the same response for those who try to make them.

Kek'd, just the fact I had to go to the forums as all admins refused to interact with me! ^>^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:32 pm 
Captain
Captain

Yessum wrote:
malicewolf wrote:

Kek'd, just the fact I had to go to the forums as all admins refused to interact with me! ^>^

Stop being a troll and they will respond you.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:39 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hitmo wrote:
Yessum wrote:
malicewolf wrote:

Stop being a troll and they will respond you.

The fact I'm branded as a troll, is the best part, (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) off fanboy, get back on everyone's nuts.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:40 pm 
Captain
Captain

[/quote]
*CENSORED* off fanboy, [/quote]

Lol that is George's dialouge.

BTW I don't have any old grudges with you so I won't call u troll just to tease u or have fun or mess with u , I said what I noticed. Sometimes we don't see what we are doing but we get to know it from others. :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:17 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hitmo wrote:
*CENSORED* off fanboy,

Lol that is George's dialouge.

BTW I don't have any old grudges with you so I won't call u troll just to tease u or have fun or mess with u , I said what I noticed. Sometimes we don't see what we are doing but we get to know it from others. :)

Hitmo, You have never played against/with me ever, (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..), you're an idiot.

You are nothing but a puppet on the train of followers who follow me, Like I've said, I love what they've done, they are the reason my name is recognized by scum like you, since they dribbled more (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) than I have in my career.

So please, go listen to this song 101 times and take a hint.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:13 am 
Captain
Captain

I have no interest in playing any eras with you Nor I have interest in following trolls and idiots like you. There are much better people who are awsm in game as well having cool behavior , I would like to follow them rather then following you.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next