It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Why me Mr. Micheal ???
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:13 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Dear Mr. Micheal,

I have been a loyal BD player and have been playing this game for a very very long time. when the .com players were asked to fill the form asking their mobile devices i also filled the form filling my Android tablet , but my apllication was rejected saying it is only for Iphone devices and my android device was rejected. But now i just saw a message on my friends facebook account that there are 2 links being forwarded by battledawn to other players , 1 for Iphone and another for Android devices , so my question is why was my application rejected when there is a version for android Devices. And btw there are lot of apps like "Bluestacks" through which we can play any Android or Iphone game on my laptop aswell , so why isnt the link for the game is on .com forums.

My request is just to send a link to every member who has filled the application which were rejected stating that BD mobile is not for Iphone Devices or atleast put the links on BD forums for Both android and Iphone devices if it is possible.

As i have read in that Message , the new BD mobile era wil start on 16 th September 2015 , so i am looking forward to if i can get the link for that.

From
A loyal BD player

Current Status : Playing Clash of Clans with BD friends

:D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]