It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: I was banned for multi accounts.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:04 pm 
Private
Private

Me and my friends from school found this game and we thought it would be fun but what we didn't know is that it didn't register us as separate people so it looks like it is just one person due to the same ip. We all got banned i guess cause of ip but it would of been sorry for not i should of talked with a admin is what i have heard but i didn't know this was a thing at the time and i thought they have it blocked for multi accounts like one to a computer i at first didn't know it was looked at through ip.

Post subject: Re: I was banned for multi accounts.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:11 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Yes, you are correct, we do not discuss ban appeals on the forums. You should be able to contact the admin of the world that banned you to discuss things further and work out any possible solutions with them.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:56 am 
Private
Private

malicewolf wrote:
Yes, you are correct, we do not discuss ban appeals on the forums. You should be able to contact the admin of the world that banned you to discuss things further and work out any possible solutions with them.
I was trying to talk to someone else since my admin is not on and wont reply to me

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:12 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Snipzwarrior wrote:
malicewolf wrote:
I was trying to talk to someone else since my admin is not on and wont reply to me

Hello,

The admin will generally reply within 24 hours. Please email me at [email protected] if you feel something may have went wrong there. You can also add the admins (or myself) on skype should it be very time sensitive.

Thank you!

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]