It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Project Tyler
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:46 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Dear Battledawn,
This game has been utterly amazing to me in so many ways, and yet so cruel to me at the same time. Like all of us, I have been through terrible rounds and amazing rounds. I was looking back at some old forums and I relazie how disrepsectful in some ways I have became. Everyone has thier weakness and my tends to be not being able to stay "grounded". When I start to lead again, It feels like we are unstoppable and I turn into an ungrateful human being. I see how many times I crabbed people out for an unrightful thing. Sometimes I need to take a breathe and relazie this is just a game. But I have grown to be an competetive person through out my life and always have the desire to win. I know some people might view me as I was in the beginning of the game, as an ungrateful kid. But I would like to say I have changed. If you look at my current worlds I belong to the top allinace and have a terrible power compared to everyone else. I would like to just explain how when I lead my power is always bad. I tend to focus on bigger tasks then just the basics of conquering small colonies. Anyhow I want to be come one of "Battle Dawn's" favorite players to play this game. For a long time I thought all you had to do was win, and win and instlye. Well, I relazie that just wins you 1000 blue tokens (For the new client at least) and 1,000 blue tokens don't go far when you don't have amazing players playing for you. So many people have trusted me while I lead an amazing alliance to victory. I cannot thank enough people for being here when I act childish. I guess you can call me the LeBron James of BattleDawn. A very self centered person at times. But I am trying lately to turn that image of me around. I cannot waste 4 years of playing this game for nothing.

Thanks for reading this,
Tylergotto of Remsen
Robert E Lee of Conderfation
The Return of The Dead

Post subject: Re: Project Tyler
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:14 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:22 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I wish you the best of luck- the trick is to defeat someone people want to see defeated really. EG the guy to kill Kane will most likely be cheered for years.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:21 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Winning without bragging usually is a good way to get respect from others. Im known just because ive been playing in a lot of top alliances for a long long time 8-)

Good luck with your goal bud.

PS. Halarious pic xD

Conqueres of Mars 4 Age 5 OC

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:47 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Winters wrote:
I wish you the best of luck- the trick is to defeat someone people want to see defeated really. EG the guy to kill Kane will most likely be cheered for years.

He had his chance in F1 just now.

Either way, it takes a lot of guts to apologize to everyone. So respect to that Tyler. I would apologize too, but I wouldn't dare want to lose my panache.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:53 pm 
Private
Private

Like Kane said, it takes guts, and I respect that Tyler. way to go mate. Best of luck in your endeavours man,

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:59 pm 
Captain
Captain

it is pretty hard to stay grounded when leading a team and not brag(when u win) or flame(when u lose) everyone gets a little hot headed after a long round and losing. good thing to say sorry after. but this is a game and all of us should try to do this. and remember not to lose temper when you are competitive.

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:06 am 
Private
Private

The trick is to just remember this: it's only a game. Appreciate it for what it is. If you're in a great battle, and you win, thank the other team for a hard fought battle, and if you lose, do the same

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]