It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pro Build vs Damage with new update
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:16 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Hyperion101 wrote:
Examples of someone failing to use spys and nukes :lol:

and look at the damage losses. If we fought battles with efficiency that low we'd have been crushed by sheer numbers already.

If you think people bother to use spies and nukes for every battle you're sorely mistaken. It was an example designed for proving my point, nothing more. Yes, there are a lot of damage losses. Better than using the 'pro' build and losing everything.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:57 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

dylsupreme1 wrote:
Hyperion101 wrote:
Examples of someone failing to use spys and nukes :lol:

and look at the damage losses. If we fought battles with efficiency that low we'd have been crushed by sheer numbers already.

If you think people bother to use spies and nukes for every battle you're sorely mistaken. It was an example designed for proving my point, nothing more. Yes, there are a lot of damage losses. Better than using the 'pro' build and losing everything.

When will you get it into your head that you should not do ANY battle where you lose more than armor? I give up after this. You just continue with your new pro build and lose more than me, while I will pick you off in one round with only armor loss.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:15 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Hyperion101 wrote:
Its the

get hit by nukes and have all your damage units never fire build. Uh not my screenshot so ignore the words XD

Great example. Funny how the experience details are crossed out. Wonder why? :roll:

Anyways, I'm sticking with damage since the pro build can't beat my build in any even battle.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:02 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

His army has no experience dude. He just rebuilt it :D
Fail argument is fail :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:29 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Actually not a fail since there's no proof behind that. If there was nothing to hide why would he cross it out? Doesn't make much sense does it?

tellerofpointedstones wrote:
Dyls, try with all 3 types of weapons for inf, vehs and tanks. Also, try every unit together. On both sides.

Very well.

And Every unit together? On both sides? Damage on both sides? I don't get it. What would that prove?

dylsupreme1 wrote:
Oh really?

dylsupreme1 wrote:
I might not be but I hope that I'm the origin of this rumor as I'm in strict opposition to the pro build. It doesn't deserve the name pro build anymore.

^ You could use 10/10/10 but it doesn't work as good, as I just figured out.

^ Trying to work on a more effective build for mechs/tanks.

And everybody else just posts words, I have yet to see any visual proof. Come on Milan, I know you have screenshots of battles we can see.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:40 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Lol that br was from cmd. You know when he lost his army. I even have the br to prove it as well as the tick number. All i see in those battle reports are battles that have gone on longer than any I have ever had the misfortune to fight.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:10 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I'm seriously getting pissed. Rounds don't matter if you win. The side with the damage won every time. It can be 50 rounds or 1 round, damage still wins.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:14 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

In an EQUAL fight, with more losses. Who in the right mind sends the exact same amount of squads to combat the enemy? As Hyperion said, if the range user sends overwhelming force, your build loses, and also causes less damage than if you had used the pro build, as your build has less range.

And no need to get pissed, it's a discussion. Obviously not everyone will see it your way, myself included.

[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:16 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

With losses like that you might as well have lost. If your alliance took losses like that every battle all it would take to bring you down would be 2 alliances.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:28 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I'm not pissed because people don't agree with me, lol. I'm used to that. I realize in a real battle the exact same amount of units wouldn't be sent out. That doesn't matter. My point is proved more efficiently if I make both sides have the same units. Should I add more units to the side with the range and armor? No, that would be unfair. Should I add more units to my side? No, that would be unfair. I'm simply saying, squad vs. squad, damage wins. Bigger battles with the same units? Damage wins. So it can be safely said that in the really big battles the side with damage units would come out on top. I'm not striving for reality here, just trying to prove a point. And honestly can everyone say that they've read and seen everything I've posted up to now?

With losses like that? That doesn't make sense Etherion. I still won, so technically I would be better off, if even by a little margin.

Guys ever consider this? Less range and more damage = more resources.

I'm pissed because people use irrelevant or flawed logic. The number of rounds doesn't matter at all if you win. Unless you personally prefer shorter battles like Aister, that argument's off the table.

Btw, Criminal minds ftw :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next