It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Generalkain a GoTp Rise to victory story.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:59 am 
Corporal
Corporal

i like how shocked you were before finding out the reason why you were kicked from PPC from breeco himself LMAO..you are expandable nothing more than a trash talker...what have you won?what will you be remembered for?nothing...nothing..nothing..LOL toxc in f3 the round i won (you wouldnt know what winning is) makes 50.

but you would know what a loser is..since you never actually won an era...so your basically next to useless in this BD community..lol?show me prof of victory of winning an any fashion what so ever...if you cant then every word you speak reflects on you..

our past is the same story..you talk trash just to die..then an the end talk about good game..lets not repeat history..disapear.

Generalkain Wins:49 Hall of Fames
GoTp BloodLine Leader
The GoTp BloodLine Shows No fear,For We Are Fear
Alliances:GoTp-Oz-420-H1N1-NWL-SoFe
-The Originals-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:20 am 
Captain
Captain

zeroart1 wrote:
i like how shocked you were before finding out the reason why you were kicked from PPC from breeco himself LMAO..you are expandable nothing more than a trash talker...what have you won?what will you be remembered for?nothing...nothing..nothing..LOL toxc in f3 the round i won (you wouldnt know what winning is) makes 50.

but you would know what a loser is..since you never actually won an era...so your basically next to useless in this BD community..lol?show me prof of victory of winning an any fashion what so ever...if you cant then every word you speak reflects on you..

our past is the same story..you talk trash just to die..then an the end talk about good game..lets not repeat history..disapear.

I know him from 3 to 4 days ... and therefore im 1% agreed. (each %age= 1 bad habit). lmfao! im a trash talker. isnt?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:51 am 
Major
Major

zeroart1 wrote:

I think it's ironic that you basicaly make two points here then sprinkle the word nothing around to formulate a barely passable argument when the points you are making are 1. I trash talk and 2. I'm a loser when we examine these points we can see the irony come let me show you.

@point #1:

I admit that I trash talk but I ask you kain, what are you doing right now? is this friendly conversation? kain, hate to break it to you but you're a trash talker too. YOU were there in that flame thread YOU are here now and YOU are just another hypocrite trash talking about trash talking.

@point #2:

you basically have assumed nothing new has happened in the year since we last spoke and uninformed without even giving the HOF a glance over you have claimed I have never won an era gambling whether it be true or not. well, it isn't.

proof:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

tbh with you I didn't expect the era's existence to be challenged but you can check the e3 era 34 HOF if you'd like I think those ss speak for themselves.

now I know I promised you irony y'all irony and you didn't get it from that but GK calls me a loser but there have been so many times on so many different worlds where GoTp have showed up and gk's gloated to me and then he's been killed if he wants a loser he can look in the mirror.

to summarize:

Spoiler:
generkain is a hypocrite and a liar

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:59 am 
Corporal
Corporal

socialmisfit1 wrote:
zeroart1 wrote:

I think it's ironic that you basicaly make two points here then sprinkle the word nothing around to formulate a barely passable argument when the points you are making are 1. I trash talk and 2. I'm a loser when we examine these points we can see the irony come let me show you.

@point #1:

I admit that I trash talk but I ask you kain, what are you doing right now? is this friendly conversation? kain, hate to break it to you but you're a trash talker too. YOU were there in that flame thread YOU are here now and YOU are just another hypocrite trash talking about trash talking.

@point #2:

you basically have assumed nothing new has happened in the year since we last spoke and uninformed without even giving the HOF a glance over you have claimed I have never won an era gambling whether it be true or not. well, it isn't.

proof:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

tbh with you I didn't expect the era's existence to be challenged but you can check the e3 era 34 HOF if you'd like I think those ss speak for themselves.

now I know I promised you irony y'all irony and you didn't get it from that but GK calls me a loser but there have been so many times on so many different worlds where GoTp have showed up and gk's gloated to me and then he's been killed if he wants a loser he can look in the mirror.

to summarize:

Spoiler:

Lol till i see the HOF that is nothing...1500 = 3rd place.......PFFFFFFFT unless its 1st you are still nothing and as for your stats..done better..as for your rank 12 show me something i havent done 1-12 i won them with no cash .....LMAO done wayyy better.

Trash talking and flaming didnt happen untill you entered my thread with the disrespect..find your way out like i said you havent won anything..your simply trash talking trash..lol you will never know the feeling of leading a team to victory or how it feels to be 1st OR to be looked at with respect..since your always treated like a child lol..take your leave.

and on the flip side there has been many times where GoTp gloated and WON so losing is nothing when youve actually won i create my victorys with my own hands you simply leech and finally got 3rd LMAO your signature says it all..now tell me have you ever won anything with your talks?you got 3rd once with rank 12?sounds like all the money you spent did nothing :) never spent a dime and i out do you in every sense..those stats you have are garbage please delete them lol.

your purpose in this post is to advertise my name more hate please more! i love it.

GoTp BloodLine Leader
-The Originals-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:08 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

zeroart1 wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
zeroart1 wrote:

@point #1:

@point #2:

proof:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

to summarize:

Spoiler:

Lol till i see the HOF that is nothing...1500 = 3rd place.......PFFFFFFFT unless its 1st you are still nothing and as for your stats..done better..as for your rank 12 show me something i havent done 1-12 i won them with no cash .....LMAO done wayyy better.

Trash talking and flaming didnt happen untill you entered my thread with the disrespect..find your way out like i said you havent won anything..your simply trash talking trash..lol you will never know the feeling of leading a team to victory or how it feels to be 1st OR to be looked at with respect..since your always treated like a child lol..take your leave.

and on the flip side there has been many times where GoTp gloated and WON so losing is nothing when youve actually won i create my victorys with my own hands you simply leech and finally got 3rd LMAO your signature says it all..now tell me have you ever won anything with your talks?you got 3rd once with rank 12?sounds like all the money you spent did nothing :) never spent a dime and i out do you in every sense..those stats you have are garbage please delete them lol.

your purpose in this post is to advertise my name more hate please more! i love it.

Some day i will love to play with this guy...

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:40 pm 
Major
Major

zeroart1 wrote:
Lol till i see the HOF that is nothing...1500 = 3rd place.

1500 is second place with our bro alliance being 1st place

remind you of anyone kain? GoTp perhaps?

zeroart1 wrote:
unless its 1st you are still nothing

Spoiler:

zeroart1 wrote:
you havent won anything

no matter how many times I prove this statement invalid it seems to keep finding it's way back into your argument not just as a one line thing but it seems to form the bulk strange really considering you know it's not true so I'm just gonna leave it don't know how many times I need to prove something before those dusty cogs of yours you got going in your head start to kcik in and say 'hey wait a minute does this (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) need to be true? hmmm... probably.' but I'm not gonna wait so I'll just let them get crcking while I move on.

zeroart1 wrote:
Trash talking and flaming didnt happen untill you entered my thread with the disrespect.

if you don't want disrespect on your threads earn respect for them and you made the decision to bring up all the (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) from before and start the bickering you could have just said hey man I don't got time for this but you didn't don't try trash talk away your trash talking it won't work out for you.

jesus kain, are you even capable of coming up with a new argument? do you go into every post mumbling to yourself a list of (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) you made up hoping it wouldn't be invalidated and now that it has you don't care you just hope if you say them enough times people will forget? or do you simply look at the last post you wrote and reword it? well I got to give you credit this time you threw in a few more pieces of misinformation and incorrect assumptions, you're like a shotgun that way you send out so many I aint got time to go through 'em all.

zeroart1 wrote:
sounds like all the money you spent did nothing

from what source, might I ask, did you gather I spent anything? do tell kain I'm interested, how could you possibly know whether I spent anything? sorry kain to put an end to your smug grin I didn't spend anything either. so did you call over breeco when you thought of that one?

sorry kain try again and try come up with something fresh this time you're materiel is getting stale.

raxcave wrote:
Some day i will love to play with this guy...

I wouldn't recomend it I had a bad time with it.

look kain you got a new jimmeh if you ever need to trade in for spare parts

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:55 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Let it stand ive never heard anyone say i would love to play with bazinga..or bazinga is good or hell yeah we got bazinga..lol..you talk about people who follow me yet you have a fetish for choka.-_-

in behalf of all decent BD players who ignored you...you are DISMISSED..any further post on my thread only proves you wish to speak to me..your crys and plead for attention has gone unotice..

move on kid..stop trying to remain important.

I dare say..i find your rambling funny :) first person to welcome me bck is bazinga ahhhhh to be embraced by failure...ill pass.

GoTp BloodLine Leader
-The Originals-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:15 pm 
Major
Major

Just going to interject a few things here and remind you guys to refrain from personal attacks. Now my little interjections, rank means nothing and the hof means nothing. Most of the time I see the top ranking players on a world simply being the greedy inactive ones while the ones who fight all era and actually do well are lower in rank. Second point, the hof means nothing because hey even the top spots did not earn it and many up there on the list were simply handed the win or the rank. Now I will say the stats I saw posted were not that great but I was not on the server and therefore cannot comment much on it. Anyways trash talk is fine guys but try to not get personal here, it simply makes the entire community look bad to new players and that is not really what we want for the game we all love to play now is it?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:28 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

its getting hot in here i can see you two got some real history, i think i will see you guys around.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:35 pm 
Captain
Captain

zeroart1 wrote:
Let it stand ive never heard anyone say i would love to play with bazinga..or bazinga is good or hell yeah we got bazinga..lol..you talk about people who follow me yet you have a fetish for choka.-_-

in behalf of all decent BD players who ignored you...you are DISMISSED..any further post on my thread only proves you wish to speak to me..your crys and plead for attention has gone unotice..

move on kid..stop trying to remain important.

I dare say..i find your rambling funny :) first person to welcome me bck is bazinga ahhhhh to be embraced by failure...ill pass.

I would love to play with bazinga.. hahaha :) :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next