It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Generalkain a GoTp Rise to victory story.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:58 am 
Corporal
Corporal

to Lil conquer(who msg me whenever he plays a world being friendly as hell) and anyone else.

brandon was the one who invited me in Toxc so i can get the win he crazy suicided and took from me..LMAO complete bs your opinion like ive told you before..ive never cared who you are nor what you can do..i told you that in Toxc when you had control and you did nothing..i dont see you i dont care for you :) why do you feel the need to justify your word?if i say i have 50 its my word..it seens it matters to you but i dont seem to care LOL..lil conquer ive seen your start...stop it..leave..disapear waste of breathe..take care now :)..and like i told you in Toxc what your boasting you did has already been done by a mojority of BD..step back and breathe kid your walking an already paved path built for ya..as for my 50th wins thats my achievement dont believe it?oh well life in BD goes on...HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE..step up or get put down k baby

this new generation throws money at a screen get top 2 or spend there whole wallet for a top alliance position..knowing that the only reason your accepted in an alliance is because you have MONEY..i like the feeling of knowing im here i dont boost and yet im still able to join any alliance i want..

theres our difference

Generalkain Wins:49 Hall of Fames
GoTp BloodLine Leader
The GoTp BloodLine Shows No fear,For We Are Fear
Alliances:GoTp-Oz-420-H1N1-NWL-SoFe
-The Originals-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:05 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Zeroart, please do not double post. Simply edit your last post and add it in there. I merged them for you this time, but please don't do it again.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:16 pm 
Major
Major

all the mods tell him that he never changes, he's a free spirit.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:49 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

socialmisfit1 wrote:
all the mods tell him that he never changes, he's a free spirit.

finally something i can agree with :)

GoTp BloodLine Leader
-The Originals-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:56 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

zeroart1 wrote:
to Lil conquer(who msg me whenever he plays a world being friendly as hell) and anyone else.

brandon was the one who invited me in Toxc so i can get the win he crazy suicided and took from me..LMAO complete bs your opinion like ive told you before..ive never cared who you are nor what you can do..i told you that in Toxc when you had control and you did nothing..i dont see you i dont care for you :) why do you feel the need to justify your word?if i say i have 50 its my word..it seens it matters to you but i dont seem to care LOL..lil conquer ive seen your start...stop it..leave..disapear waste of breathe..take care now :)..and like i told you in Toxc what your boasting you did has already been done by a mojority of BD..step back and breathe kid your walking an already paved path built for ya..as for my 50th wins thats my achievement dont believe it?oh well life in BD goes on...HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE..step up or get put down k baby

this new generation throws money at a screen get top 2 or spend there whole wallet for a top alliance position..knowing that the only reason your accepted in an alliance is because you have MONEY..i like the feeling of knowing im here i dont boost and yet im still able to join any alliance i want..

theres our difference

you are a complete idiot GK ToXc only won because of effort not because it was an easy win and you said i had control but yet i did nothing? we won that was the goal and that's what happened under my leadership. the reason you were invited into ToXc is BS nobosdy believe you have that many wins, even brandon himself said you were full of bs behind your back. also dont act like you are in anyway better than me because i have never seen you shine in BD. but then again you're here and im out in college spending time with my gf so who really wins? :roll: also I DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME i never have and never will i just had a good start because i was good active and managed my stuff well while you just sat on your ass. GK get your head out of the skies and back down on the ground where it belongs you are not a BD god and nobody will ever think you are

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:34 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

lilconquer wrote:
zeroart1 wrote:

theres our difference

you are a complete idiot GK ToXc only won because of effort not because it was an easy win and you said i had control but yet i did nothing? we won that was the goal and that's what happened under my leadership. the reason you were invited into ToXc is BS nobosdy believe you have that many wins, even brandon himself said you were full of bs behind your back. also dont act like you are in anyway better than me because i have never seen you shine in BD. but then again you're here and im out in college spending time with my gf so who really wins? :roll: also I DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME i never have and never will i just had a good start because i was good active and managed my stuff well while you just sat on your ass. GK get your head out of the skies and back down on the ground where it belongs you are not a BD god and nobody will ever think you are

stupidity is contagious..never seen me shine?check around broski LOL..brandon can talk behind my back all he wants he did the same to you lmao..and you who bragged about your reds never spent a dime?LMAOOOOO ok sorry thx for the laugh...i made sure to add in the intro to this post i dont believe i am a god..but maybe i am to you?you should probably worship the ground i walk on lol...and did you just made a comment about being in college and having a gf?ohhhhh my ok?im in college got a gf and leaving for the navy in december...point?nothing.

once again your nothing..stahp..go..leave..your hurting yourself :)

GoTp BloodLine Leader
-The Originals-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:08 am 
Major
Major

YO KAIN!

e3 era 38, get on that (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..), Ima be there and we're gonna fight k?

come at me bro! :x
Spoiler:

free tokens!

-Baz

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7