It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Generalkain a GoTp Rise to victory story.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:55 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Not necessarily, I remember the last time GoTp played on Earth 3 and finished third :/
Voodoo is not the best term, what about bad luck ?

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:00 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Guys i am starting a new alliance , after hearing about genrealkain victory story , all great alliances started from nothing , i m not too bad a player , i have not made a specific era when will alliance start playing , the next fantasy 5 era to start up , raxcave,Navid and everyone on the forum and thread and bd can join ,started today ,and have recruited some members., will be recruiting 10 members with optional 1 0r more depending on world alliance limit . No exact requirements just a willingness to play as a team, some experice active and loyal above all

1.saeed 123 (blaze me , Leader)
2.Mr.Leslie (sold member co leader)
3. Zesh the Great( (,not confimred)
4. georgehelou (confirmed)
5. empty
6.empty + Raxcave possible future member
7. Gary(Not confirmed )
8. empty
9. empty
10. empty

anyone like to join?

Last edited by saeed123 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:02 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

georgeshelou wrote:
Not necessarily, I remember the last time GoTp played on Earth 3 and finished third :/

Good team is the thing which keeps you on edge make you give your best. If everyone is giving there best you will end up doing for effort then you usually do. Most time player thing that there is just few of us who are doing everything. Some are only watching there own goals and putting less effort for team advantage. You also start watching your back doing only what is needed to keep your ranks good.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:07 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Raxcave, you intrested could use your experince

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:08 pm 
Major
Major

georgeshelou wrote:
BAZINGA, you went too far now. Don't you know I have a very bad English ?
This is the way I am able express myself and you are just ruining my reputation despite yourself, why ? Because you are mad at Generalkain.
I didn't say that you were the meat shield of Breeco because I know he doesn't need anyone to help him win. I just wanted to show the world he has a lot of allies and he is always ready to defend them like he said "PPC treats their brother alliances like their little brothers; if something wrong happens to them we will attack whoever treat them bad.
In spite of the fact that I wanted to prove you how much you are a very good player for Generalkain to at least make you have peace with him and the opposite, you didn't get it the message the way it should be. I said you were the meat-shield of BGB itself because you had more units, experience, intelligence then the majority of players in the BGB alliance and you conquered the entire SK alliance and earned top 12.
I guess you read the aggressive and inappropriate messages I wrote for you on skype, the past is the past and I can no more be friends with you nor I am not trying to be pathetic at all and run my mouth like a noob. Why saying like a noob, I must admit that I am one, and Korupt stay out of this please, don't teach me english because my grandfather paid enough money this year to let me have particular english lessons at High School and the learn the grammar as it is properly, by the way BAZINGA, no replies on my "Alliance Recruitment threads" doesn't mean the players didn't recruit me, they feel free to do it on skype, one more thing: Do you work in the CIA or FBI ? Just asking :O You know everything I do on the forum :shock: I am free to do whatever I want by helping newbies who ask for alliances, recommend them to fill an application in the Adopt A Newb Center thread (This is what I have to do because I badly want to become a Moderator one day), write a well done guide, join veterans or rising star alliances from substitutes to main. My golden rule "Respect myself and the rules on the forum".

you're telling me you meant meatshield as a compliment? you post was quite clearly a shot at me. and I suppose kissing choka's feet is your bad English for being a respectable player? you can't seriously be turning around and saying I meant that post as a compliment. and when I said you post on others' threads I meant that you actually aksed for alliances on others' threads.

georgeshelou wrote:

acyualy the last time they played on e3 they were killed by PPC

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:09 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

:D

Last edited by saeed123 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:33 pm 
Captain
Captain

saeed123 wrote:
flame thread

You shouldn't comment on others while trying to recruit your alliance here :lol:

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:38 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I literally can't stop laughing seeing this, people here are actually bragging for finishing 2nd, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's like sad on a whole new level.......

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf - T

- WarHammer of DarKLand.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:46 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

sorry, just trying divert people attention to recuirting, you intrested

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:55 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I told you that you were kissing choka's feet because I was pissed off.
Don't you react like that when you are pissed off ?
By the way, how do you want to me to enjoy the game as much as I can BAZINGA if I find myself an alliance ?
If we took this attitude on everyone how would any of us learned? All of us in some way learned from other people we played with and if noone ever gave people a chance no one would ever learn and battledawn would die. I'm willing to learn and going into a post I made to find an alliance.

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next