It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: SAIL challenges TLA
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:48 pm 
Private
Private

korupt (beter?) it is not directed at you, merely a response to all the questions being thrown around. I cbf to separate all my response as per question so I wrote in 1 slab.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:49 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Geez Greeny you really are self confessed legend, i wouldnt waste my time again playing fools like yourself who jump on forums challenging like his the greatest BD player ever seen lol. I tried to be nice mate but thank christ i read this as i remember why i retired and will stay retired lol.

Everytime you get a spanking you jump on challenging and running your mouth so to answer your question

NO and dont give a toss as what is said about it.

TLA will remain as it is and wont be changing to suit little boys with ego's so your more than welcome to play against them in F2.

Langy

(Oh Greeny your a nub and to be honest an easy beat everytime we have played you lol)

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:54 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Langy wrote:
Geez Greeny you really are self confessed legend, i wouldnt waste my time again playing fools like yourself who jump on forums challenging like his the greatest BD player ever seen lol. I tried to be nice mate but thank christ i read this as i remember why i retired and will stay retired lol.

Everytime you get a spanking you jump on challenging and running your mouth so to answer your question

TLA will remain as it is and wont be changing to suit little boys with ego's so your more than welcome to play against them in F2.

Langy

(Oh Greeny your a nub and to be honest an easy beat everytime we have played you lol)

You're *

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:57 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Langy wrote:

Langy

It's quite saddening to read this. From what I know you haven't played BD in nearly a year now. Yet you've come back with the same mindset you've left with. What's to say a player can't improve in a year?

I see nothing wrong with challenging an alliance on the forums. Heck FPM did it with CMe for M2 a while back and that was one hell of a fun era. The original post made here was friendly by all means. The first reply given to the original some what wasn't. Now tell me who the childish ones are? Those who were looking for friendly competition, or those holding a grudge a year old and blatantly flaming a single player when it's a full alliance looking for a fun era?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:18 pm 
Captain
Captain

peter1712 wrote:
Korrupt.. we play because we enjoy each others company, not to win or troll. Winning is a bonus but not the primary objective (fun). We do not play to satisfy a person who sits at home after a long day of being bullied and think hes a king of the internet lol. I personally couldn't give a rip that you want to challenge us and couldn't care less about what you say when we say no because my ego is not filled of playing battledawn. Enjoy no going back to your little hole, complaining about how we would have beaten them so bad and go play a constructive era. End of the day I'd much prefer to meet you in a unplanned fashion on a world because then I 100% know you will be untruthful and troll. enjoy you day

bahahaha !! I believe this thread is about TLA vs SAIL so, don't involve KD in here. I know he can't play.cz he don't have time ... I never seen him taking some 1's side. so hes neutral in here...

as Starwa Explained #SAIL is a different team by now, so accept challenge...

go TLA
go SAIL

I wish you both face each other on BD battle Contest lol, that will be fun, and I'm expecting you both there, as 5 BIG teams are also coming, so Lets have Fun

http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=26556

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:53 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

My hostility comes from players Like Greeny who after losing era's holds grudges and trolls every era u play with the sole intent of spamming and disrupting era's, TLA have nothing to prove and any team are more than welcome to jump in F2 and challenge TLA to the win. like i stated we have nothing to prove nor do we need to prove ourselves against old arch rivals, we would be more than happy to place a team in the BD contest but wont guarantee its would be the best 10 of TLA but if invited we would place a suitable team to Give the teams a good battle.

So Once again Greeny the answer is No and thank you for the invitation but we will not be drawn into silly challenges like this..

Langy

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:17 pm 
Captain
Captain

Quote:
if invited we would place a suitable team to Give the teams a good battle.

im inviting you to come and be part of that Contest !!! ;)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:21 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Thank you for the Invitation and TLA would be Glad to Enter a Team :)

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:43 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

really epic idea..

but you cant control the subs that will just jam for them or something nooby like that...

what needs to happen is .. you get a world where only SAIL and TLA have normal accounts and the rest has watching only colonies...

everyone can vote by boosting which alliance will win..

that will be the only fair way to do it... but then again that eliminates the factor of conquers crystals and res boost due to tax...

just my 2 cents...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:07 am 
Captain
Captain

Platinum69 wrote:
really epic idea..

but you cant control the subs that will just jam for them or something nooby like that...

what needs to happen is .. you get a world where only SAIL and TLA have normal accounts and the rest has watching only colonies...

everyone can vote by boosting which alliance will win..

that will be the only fair way to do it... but then again that eliminates the factor of conquers crystals and res boost due to tax...

just my 2 cents...

welcome back to forums !!!

and I believe BD Battle contest can be the best place for this challenge.

cz every 1 will land to kill, so will kill any 1 they seen, If they ll make allies and subs they ll lose Battle score (opportunity) so thats the only way both can enter in equal ...

and we can't let SAIL and TLA fight and play on a world alone, still its good that both will land without any Army help of any alliance :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next