It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: Siblings and Account share ( no control)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:56 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Hitmo wrote:
bre1980 wrote:
m0tnahp wrote:

First thing dont call this game corrupt or fraud , bcoz its not like tat , but if u dont think so ur free to leave the game if u dont like or dont agree with the rules , no one has tied u with rope to this game
This game works like democracy where everyone is heard & not dicatorship where only your will be heard , no one is showing interest in this ur unneccessarily making this dead thread alive , none of the admins or even mods agree with u , so its better for u to adjust

i will call this game fraude and corrupt, becouse this two big red boosters get "free out of jail card " to account share .
and you , probably friend of this cheaters, and someone who also use "siblings privilages" - dont tell me what i will do against cheaters, becouse you are not much smart if you think that i will let you get away with this what you do .
there are probbaly many cheaters in game, there are probably more cheating siblings, but this two brothers are some that we catch in their act.
now, when admins doesnt do nothing about it, that is just bigger fraude, and proof that admins didnt give privilages to them by accident. it is all deal betwean corrupt BD menagment and cheaters.
and some my friends left BD becouse of this and more people will. it is shure that people will waste much less mone on fixed game. and game will slowly die .
then, cheaters and far players will not be able to play game at all

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9