It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: SoLD vs HINI, WU
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:54 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Big battle over, war goes on. And yes, there are some armies left to kill ;-)

- Xeeron

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:00 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

so what about 14oC / GXA1? and Northern Alliance?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:41 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Trying to win the era by never entering a war.

Meanwhile, in more interesting regions of the world:

- Xeeron

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:11 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

AnitsuEx wrote:
I don't care who I play for, I demand proof! *jk* :lol:

lol finally gotcha !! u demanded proof...here it is: u say on e4 u are donkey. U have exactly the same achievements just like keitaro on e2. thats proof enough.

But i knew that already because u used ur old avatar pic when u was still in RwS and i noticed it. Later on after Rws fell u removed avatar pic ingame and then u changed ur avatar pic on the forums. Dont saying u changed ur avatar pic because of that only implying on the chronological order how things happened ;)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:34 pm 
Captain
Captain

Perhaps it's an illusion :D

Jk, of course, ya got me, heh. Never intended to play this era to the end or even in RwS or even HINI, not active enough for it, but I do got my moments though. :)

Good fight Eddie, Xeeron, Uni and rest of SoLD family, though we aren't going to go down without another fight!

From the weekend;

Not sure if I tricked Roman or not by attacking that OP, cause he turned to defend that instead of continuing with juanito and can0, :)

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:39 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

HINI could have placed at least one of their countless subs and allies north of their hive. If they give up their crystals to NR while we have to wade through these minions, this will officially be the lamest lost war ever for HINI.

- Xeeron

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:46 pm 
Captain
Captain

NR deserves nothing, they failed to even pose a threat to S01D.

You can see them invading SA faster than they even moved towards S01D.

They declare war very quickly after we had lost our units, also shows what kind of alliance they are. Are they vultures or not? It's up to you to decide.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:54 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

HINI's final stand. Another fine big battle.

Now the vultures need to stay away for a few more ticks, so we can collect the prize for our fight.

- Xeeron

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:57 pm 
Captain
Captain

Hmm, few things to say.

HINI gave us(us as in some RwS members) a chance to fight SoLD another time when RwS was quickly demolished early on the round.

I didn't intend RwS to win, they had a good start but it was all due to 1 or 2 players and mostly everyone else was idle. SoLD attacked and we all saw how they just broke apart without anyone really helping each other.

Now, I was first sent to H1N1 the sub of HINI, I was inactive for the most part and still am, when my vacation started approaching I moved my army into AA to prepare for the fight. I was quite surprised with the activity of a sub(I believe they are in-game recruits?). During my vacation I was moved into HINI to replace Magmaflo who had to leave...

HINI showed me that they are a great alliance in their own way, helping each other where they can, for the most part I was unable to help them due to timezone differences for about 90% of the alliance :lol:, I was only able to really play with them for 2-3 days and rest I was practically solo or with two other players maximum 3 players. So I was not able to give my best to HINI as I wasn't as active as I use to be. This is my first time playing for and being allies with HINI and it's been great and they showed me they are formidable players and alliance, they have my respect. ;)

Now, for SoLD, you also have my respect for giving us a fair fight and a good long war, especially to Uni and Xeeron for being in the sub S0LD, yet putting your hearts into this war for the victory. We've had many major battles before this outcome, whereas usually one major battle would decide the fate of an alliance, we had MANY major battles. And we lived long because of our allies and/or subs.

All HINI subs that have fought alongside us since the war and from the moment I joined all have my respect as well as SoLD family and their allies who gave us a respectable fight.

The trash talk on the broadcast should stop now though, since the fate of HINI has already been decided. ;)

Good luck SoLD.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:11 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

What happened to your relic HINI ...

- Xeeron

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next