It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: NEW vs USA
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:42 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Well isn't this a funny situation...

New role into South America with around 210 squads, i can only assume to try and take down H1H1 then to try and move onto HIHI.

What can I say, this has to be the most unsuccessful attack i have ever seen.

Looked promising for NEW players to start over 200 squads hitting one colony... the shield goes up.... then boom..... NEW have lost the attack.

Perfect.. Nearly all American alliances jump at the chance to get back at the alliance that has unlawfully taken ops, ( I personally experienced ) and broken agreements.

Now I know NEW will come back at me saying we broke to NAP by attacking them when they lost the attack against the HIHI sub..

the bottom line is, you were attacking an allie of AoL...... you were in our back garden....you had consistently attacked, certainly my ops, and others around the world...

Guys (NEW) I'm sorry to say it but u have not got a leg to stand on

I wish you luck for the rest of the round and hope you got a relocation spot sorted ;)

Matty of WARDOG

i think our going to need it

Post subject: Re: NEW vs USA
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:03 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I kind of agree that NEW was unfair. I've seen the BCs, i check'd them out and found out most were true. Anyways, i think this will be a moderate war, since NEW boosts a lot, but the whole world benefits- including HINI. I have to say that i somehow respect AoL and HINI.

Anyways, in some time i predict that 1/4 of NEW will separate and go to other alliances, since this is kind of messy- i guess.
Anyways, i ask, why was Pexy4L conquered? Oh, and NR has 1 more spot. We were Rank 3 Last Era.

Oh, and it's HINI not HIHI.

-The Sword of BlitzKriege
[NR]

Good Luck to Both Alliances.
P.S: You boost crazy. That's good. It helps players and BD.

When we were dreaming.. things were better and all.
I'm starting at- at the start.
Rank 26 NR|UD| #1 Win.

~ I must be dreaming.. ~

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]