It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: ApEx + IT vs 9,D
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:01 am 
Private
Private

this is to discuss the war and battle reports :)

northen india has been taken by ApEX but the advance is slowing down as 9,D are starting to put up defences and fighting back.

Post subject: Re: ApEx + IT vs 9,D
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:18 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

this fight is a example of another backstabbing how IT stabbed 9,D and yes how coward they are that they cant fight alone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:25 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

right then lets start with this as a few ApEx wanted to see it =)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/killersmessage.png/

and then the first battle report to be posted is 9,D Vs IT
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/battlereport9dvsit.png/

i would also like to add the fact i dont know if the picture are gonna work never done picture on a forum before :P

and the reason we are calling them back stabbers the treaty was due to end at tick 500 onwards not before

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:36 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

masterbox9 wrote:
right then lets start with this as a few ApEx wanted to see it =)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/killersmessage.png/

and then the first battle report to be posted is 9,D Vs IT
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/battlereport9dvsit.png/

i would also like to add the fact i dont know if the picture are gonna work never done picture on a forum before :P

and the reason we are calling them back stabbers the treaty was due to end at tick 500 onwards not before

hahahhaha see the IT allince leader msg they dont have balls to fight alone :lol: :P

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:52 am 
Private
Private

Apex actually found it annoying we attacking you guys...so we stopped with ur leader....please do not remain under the wrong belief that we attacked u with Apex support

and yes you guys just 3 of you guys could take all of us...but we still attacked you...now say who is a coward?

and tick was supposed to end at 500

we attacked just 5-8 ticks earlier...doesnt matter much actually...

anyways...peace brothers....happy gaming :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:58 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ghostking wrote:
Apex actually found it annoying we attacking you guys...so we stopped with ur leader....please do not remain under the wrong belief that we attacked u with Apex support

and yes you guys just 3 of you guys could take all of us...but we still attacked you...now say who is a coward?

u just attack 5-8 ticks earlier oh that was a soo noobish msg........backstabbing meaning doesn't change by that..........and yes u guys attacked us but with APEX so their was no honor in that if u cant fight on your own then u all r a disgrace........ :x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:02 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

ghostking wrote:

that may be the case IT i dont know but ApEx started this forum post and it clearly says ApEx + IT Vs 9,D

imagain that the rank 4th alience and the rank 14th alience attacking the rank 11th alience at the same time were you really expecting another winner ? lol

any one alience we would have been able to put up a good fight against but both of ya now that's a challenge =)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:16 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

masterbox9 wrote:
ghostking wrote:

that may be the case IT i dont know but ApEx started this forum post and it clearly says ApEx + IT Vs 9,D

imagain that the rank 4th alience and the rank 14th alience attacking the rank 11th alience at the same time were you really expecting another winner ? lol

any one alience we would have been able to put up a good fight against but both of ya now that's a challenge =)

challenges are to be accepted masterbox and IT noobs if i would be playing then u guys dont had a chance even with APEX :twisted: cause i would have crushed u from your first attack hahahhahhahah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:01 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

[img]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/88/9dvskianoosh.png/[/img]

9,D victory =) fair play there were a few of us defending

come on ApEx you started this forum post to display battle reports show us some or are you just hitting empty bases :S

and someone please tell me how to put images up properly lol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:09 am 
Private
Private

we didnt plan it with APEX to attack 9D at the same time..it was a coincidence...and stop talking abt honor and stuff..its just a game for fun for gods sake! and our leader himself tol the 9D leader...their 3 memebrs cud take out our whole alliance...we just play for fun...if u take this game very seriosuly and cry over being back stabbed and stuff....i'm sorry but u need to get a life

and SARTHAKROCKS02

i dont really mind...bring it on....

i knw i am not the best player and we arent the best alliance.....but that really doesnt bother me and i have no pride bout what type of player i am or wud like to boast about it....

ciao!

peace brother :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next