It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Tokens vs Hardcore supporters
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:59 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

You can still donate every 12 ticks, its not removing this from you, we are talking about people donating 20 squads in one tick. You can get the same army in a week from donating the fair way, you just need to wait and not abuse something to get an unfair advantage.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:00 am 
Private
Private

It's better to ask forgiveness than permission ehh? lmao.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:02 am 
Corporal
Corporal

again then why did yo do it on e1 gollum

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:05 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
You can still donate every 12 ticks, its not removing this from you, we are talking about people donating 20 squads in one tick. You can get the same army in a week from donating the fair way, you just need to wait and not abuse something to get an unfair advantage.

There is no unfair advantage. Why dont you buy as many tokens, send it to your friends in your team and buy resources and build up faster? Are you blaming someone because they have more purchasing power? Sending tokens and resources is completely valid. I can take tokens from my friend, buy resources and then decide what to do with those resources. Even send it back to my friend if I so please. That is not against rules and should not be.

Last edited by mfreak on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:06 am 
Private
Private

bridgetown wrote:

we've all done it. I've done it, I'm not hiding it. Yet I'm openly against it. It's the same situation as person who used to do drugs but got clean, speaking out against drug use.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:07 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

I am against the rule. The rule WILL be removed. Pretty soon.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:08 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

bridgetown wrote:

We both know that I'm just watching on E1, I did it once cause I wanted to get the next power rank and didn't want to wait till the day after for my own boosts to come off the cooldown, I did not send tokens to all 13 members of my alliance to get their boosts, I did not just lose my army, I was not at war with anyone. I just wanted to get the next power rank. If doing it once to get the next power rank icon on my colony cause I personally think it looks better, is a crime then yes ban me. I'm not abusing it on the same level that SoF was abusing it. And since the one time I did it on E1 300 ticks have passed and I could of easily boosted those 1 or 2 squads myself since.. I haven't conquered anyone, I have not killed anyone's armies I have not put anyone else at a disadvantage.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:09 am 
Captain
Captain

Allen you are not reading the ToS and completely ignoring what it says. Sending tokens to other players to gain resources is against the rules, and it should not be changed.

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:10 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

mfreak wrote:
Quote:

There is no unfair advantage. Why dont you buy as many tokens, send it to your friends in your team and buy resources and build up faster? Are you blaming someone because they have more purchasing power? Sending tokens and resources is completely valid. I can take tokens from my friend, buy resources and then decide what to do with those resources. Even send it back to my friend if I so please. That is not against rules and should not be.

If you read at the start of this topic I boosted 6k reds on E2 and I am not against Donating, But I DONT send all my tokens to my members for their boosts, I have been donating fairly the whole era. SoF can just as easily donate using his own boosts for a week, his colony was not threatened he just wants to abuse the system to take down another alliance. Me and SoF are allied on E2 I was just letting him know that in the rules it says what he was doing bannable and that we had passed it on to the Admin. It was his choice to bring it to the forums.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:12 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

What SoF did was not against the rules in anyway. Anycase its an outdated statement in the ToS you are arguing over. It will be removed. We have already made a stand and told Michael and spoken to him about this many a times. He is against it. Its just a matter of time this rule is gone from the rule books.

Quote:
If you read at the start of this topic I boosted 6k reds on E2 and I am not against Donating, But I DONT send all my tokens to my members for their boosts, I have been donating fairly the whole era. SoF can just as easily donate using his own boosts for a week, his colony was not threatened he just wants to abuse the system to take down another alliance. Me and SoF are allied on E2 I was just letting him know that in the rules it says what he was doing bannable and that we had passed it on to the Admin. It was his choice to bring it to the forums.

6k tokens doesn't mean anything Dylan. I spend 1500-2000 dollars or more if needed every round I play. Like I said, its an outdated rule you are arguing over. It will be removed pretty soon. Count on it.

Quote:
Allen you are not reading the ToS and completely ignoring what it says. Sending tokens to other players to gain resources is against the rules, and it should not be changed.

It will be changed Trevor. There was a huge backlash on E4 last era. And Michael intervened. We have put across our views to him and he was livid such rules existed. So count on this rule being removed pretty soon. If someone cares about his business that is. lol.

Last edited by mfreak on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next