It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: wow joe
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:55 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ok so http://prntscr.com/31sq72 the black is the relic releasing the first time, the blue is the 2nd relic releasing. the first time we owned all of asia, the eastern 1/3 of AA, and all of asia/philipines. DANG owned all of europe, and GOON owned all of africa. as you can see each team of the top 5 at that point was given 1 easy relic, what was to be ours, HAPPENS TO RANDOMLY spawn in 50's hive, which are neutral for everyone at that point, and ranked 7th.

the second time around, you all see the map. considering all of HINI's units are in south Africa. and the one in AA was placed just out of our gating range, but within 3 ticks of a HINI gate. and they spawned in much the same spot. and ironically our one in china spawned where 50 were ABLE to get to it, but we were just quicker.

what kind of round is this. everyone else has shots at getting more then 1 eaech time, WE have NO CHANCE to ever get more then 1, within BOTH releases combined.

if its gonna be like this, why not just release 4 in TMK, 4 in HINI, 2 in 50's hives and just get it over with. it will be just as fair as it is now.

Post subject: Re: wow joe
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:05 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

So from what I can tell you are complaining that Joe is being a fair admin making it where all top alliances can get relics. So that they will have to actual fight each other for them. As well as its not Joe's fault for each of the top alliances controlling different continents. Maybe you all should have some wars and take over another continent or two that way you can get more then one relic.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:21 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

GeneralBrand wrote:
So from what I can tell you are complaining that Joe is being a fair admin making it where all top alliances can get relics. So that they will have to actual fight each other for them. As well as its not Joe's fault for each of the top alliances controlling different continents. Maybe you all should have some wars and take over another continent or two that way you can get more then one relic.

we have been at war since tick 407. EXACTLY. 600 ticks of nonstop war, and we have only ever had ONE RELIC within gating range out of 10. the other top allances have had 1 GARENTEED and 1 within a position to be at war. put yourself in my spot and see how it feels.

i can tell you all one thing, after this point i shall not buy a single red, nor shal i ever again play on joe's worlds. bias

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:24 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Brandon knows very well how it is to be in your position. We warred for 1800 ticks on M2 (tick 500-2300) and took 4 or 5 relics when all 10 dropped at tick 1000. Work on your expansion next time and plan better for relics.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:38 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

princekael2 wrote:
GeneralBrand wrote:

we have been at war since tick 407. EXACTLY. 600 ticks of nonstop war, and we have only ever had ONE RELIC within gating range out of 10. the other top allances have had 1 GARENTEED and 1 within a position to be at war. put yourself in my spot and see how it feels.

i can tell you all one thing, after this point i shall not buy a single red, nor shal i ever again play on joe's worlds. bias son of a B1TCH

I have been in your position as Matt said. You just got unlucky then it seems but you can not blame the admin for your war no matter how long it is. The admin places relics in spots around the world so that its not just one alliance getting them all.

Its your choice not to support anymore if you are a supporter as well as your choice not to play Joe's worlds ever again. I personally love playing Joe's worlds you might not that is your call but to "swear" on the forums isn't needed yes you didn't actually swear but you pretty much did.

BD is a war game you fight to win and to get relics now you must fight more if you want to win this E2 era. Best of luck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:46 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

abeyant wrote:
Brandon knows very well how it is to be in your position. We warred for 1800 ticks on M2 (tick 500-2300) and took 4 or 5 relics when all 10 dropped at tick 1000. Work on your expansion next time and plan better for relics.

if all of asia, all of the Philippines, and 1/3 of AA is only good enough to REACH (let alone SECURE) 1 relic out of 10, and NA has 3 garenteed relics, then thats some bias unfair BS

ps- what you guys are saying is that http://prntscr.com/31tapy is only good enough to secure 1 relic, out of 10 (a 2nd being dropped within an ally's HIVE)

but http://prntscr.com/31tdnl (the black being the territory the first time, the green/red the 2nd) is good enough to get a hold of FOUR EACH!?!?!?!? or is it just that joe is an infair bias loser who really doesnt care about the teams in his worlds, thus feeding relics to whom he thinks should win?

i rest my case. if that isnt enough evidence to convince you all that he is a nolife loser, idk what is.

pps- JOE YOU NEED TO RETIRE AND LEAVE THIS GAME TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE INTEGRITY! GO LOOK IT UP. INTEGRITY. i doubt you ever had any in your life.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:20 pm 
Major
Major

Edited for language.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:37 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

princekael2 wrote:
abeyant wrote:

if all of asia, all of the Philippines, and 1/3 of AA is only good enough to REACH (let alone SECURE) 1 relic out of 10, and NA has 3 garenteed relics, then thats some bias unfair BS

ps- what you guys are saying is that http://prntscr.com/31tapy is only good enough to secure 1 relic, out of 10 (a 2nd being dropped within an ally's HIVE)

but http://prntscr.com/31tdnl (the black being the territory the first time, the green/red the 2nd) is good enough to get a hold of FOUR EACH!?!?!?!? or is it just that joe is an infair bias loser who really doesnt care about the teams in his worlds, thus feeding relics to whom he thinks should win?

i rest my case. if that isnt enough evidence to convince you all that he is a nolife loser, idk what is.

pps- JOE YOU NEED TO RETIRE AND LEAVE THIS GAME TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE INTEGRITY! GO LOOK IT UP. INTEGRITY. i doubt you ever had any in your life.

Can I just say that your maps are so hard to understand so many different colors and different things pointing to places or lines going around different things. Very hard to understand

2nd the first map you show I see 4 black dots which are the relics I belive in the area you control or close to it. So maybe you guys just failed at getting relics.
3rd you are now accusing an admin of feeding relics to the alliance he wants to win wow that's low.

Last how about you retire so that we don't have to have people who complain about how the game is every time it doesn't go their way. Joe is a great admin who does have integrity however you seem to just be crying that you didn't get an easy win like you wanted and actually have to try.

Keep up the good work Joe your doing great.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:48 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

From my experiences on Earth, your network is setup horribly for relics. You needed to be in Europe and Africa by relic drop. 1 Relic in Asia is fairly normal because although it is large, it is not usually heavily populated, so why drop two relics there?

Relics also aren't too commonly dropped in Aussie or the eastern AA because big teams place there. There will always be one or more in NA and SA and those are the ones you should focus on the most because you get the bonus of all the wreckages in the pacific ocean corner that nobody can reach. It gives very nice boost. Hope this little strategy tip helps you plan placement better for future Earth Eras.

Your hive is off in a far unpopulated corner of the map. It may be a good strategical place to hive, but you cannot start there because it is too hard to expand to the populated areas with mines and conquers for your team to profit from.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:59 pm 
Private
Private

You need some

Prince, I think you need to hakuna your tatas bro.

Relic drops are random and along with all events you pointed that happened are all coincidental.

Stop whining it's none of our fault where relics are dropped.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next