It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Surprise!
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:46 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Is anyone surprised of seeing me here? I know I am! Just goofing around though, the last and only time I was here on E2 leading a team I was still a noob and turned my alliance into BAGE for the great SAGE victory over TWT. Which, as you guys can guess, was a LONG time ago. Anyways, what's going on in the world, I see CS in America, hopefully some other alliances skulking around or waiting to see how it looks before going knee deep. TFO has even claimed Antartica and I have pretty much claimed Aussie (selfish but ehh, I wanna try conquering a whole continent without giving a F who I have to kill to get it or how much I loose in the process) so let's see how the era shapes up once the ticks start rolling!

But anyways, back to topic: on a scale of 1 to 10, how surprised were you that BoS crash-landed into E2? 1 is that you didn't care at all btw and be honest, most of you don't give a fudge so by all means be honest about it. Just post your response!

Post subject: Re: Surprise!
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:10 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

thechessshark13 wrote:

But anyways, back to topic: on a scale of 1 to 10, how surprised were you that BoS crash-landed into E2? 1 is that you didn't care at all btw and be honest, most of you don't give a fudge so by all means be honest about it. Just post your response!

I planted a col on E2 near the end of the era just to look around.

I saw BoS led by Lobo and saw Edi in the team (who I believe got highest score) so I just assumed SoLD = BoS

Just an assumption though :roll:

Edit

Just realized. :oops:

I thought you were talking about last era and when you put BoS I was thinking BAD

I'll take my stupid hat off now and go and have a nice lie down :lol:

Good luck to you and BoS in the new era

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]