It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: WAFA vs HINI
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:28 am 
Private
Private

You can't remember that you guy just won because you backstabbed us in the begging of the era when we were attacking MAST alliance.
Thats not worthy guys, hehe, Prepare yourselves for another big era hehe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:42 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Coming to a world with 6 subs, you deserved it if you ask me and most of BD players. I tolerate 1 sub but 6 ? Really?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:07 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Sorry I have been on vacation the past week,
haven't had a shot to take a look at the video. I find it funny. Simeon, you and I both know how big WAFA are at backstabbing. You backstabbed FAM last era right when they were in the middle of the war with KN. You backstabbed another team at the start of this era. You have surrounded on all corners of the map. You coming into NA using farmed outposts, which Joe of course didn't ban you for but only made them camps. lololol of course. You were on the way to take down our only ally at the time.

We knew we were up next. There is no way your 5 subs would have let us in the top 3 or even top 6 without wanting a fight. Your subs even said they were going to fight us, they just didn't know when!

You put a dog in a corner and didn't expect it to bite your hand. Don't be foolish. WAFA got what they deserved. Call us backstabbers all you want. It doesn't make up for your piss poor leadership skills. You guys got rocked twice by us. Both times without our full team here. (either players being on vacation or tied up in family issues). YOU HAD A FAMILY OF 6-7. 80% OF THE WORLD CONTROLLED. YOU HAD ALLIES. Yet, you couldn't beat some "noobs."

Please. I wish I was playing BD after this round. I would love to whoop your ass a few more times.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:26 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=37060&p=489713#p489713

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:37 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

RobertELee0 wrote:
Sorry I have been on vacation the past week,
haven't had a shot to take a look at the video. I find it funny. Simeon, you and I both know how big WAFA are at backstabbing. You backstabbed FAM last era right when they were in the middle of the war with KN. You backstabbed another team at the start of this era. You have surrounded on all corners of the map. You coming into NA using farmed outposts, which Joe of course didn't ban you for but only made them camps. lololol of course. You were on the way to take down our only ally at the time.

We knew we were up next. There is no way your 5 subs would have let us in the top 3 or even top 6 without wanting a fight. Your subs even said they were going to fight us, they just didn't know when!

You put a dog in a corner and didn't expect it to bite your hand. Don't be foolish. WAFA got what they deserved. Call us backstabbers all you want. It doesn't make up for your piss poor leadership skills. You guys got rocked twice by us. Both times without our full team here. (either players being on vacation or tied up in family issues). YOU HAD A FAMILY OF 6-7. 80% OF THE WORLD CONTROLLED. YOU HAD ALLIES. Yet, you couldn't beat some "noobs."

Please. I wish I was playing BD after this round. I would love to whoop your ass a few more times.

I'm glad I didn't see this at the time, Everyone backstabs, especially you filthy scum players, so, I just giggle, I remember an era Pantera came with 5 subs (BUT NO-ONE HAD A PROBLEM THEN), and even with that, my pick-up team were the only opponents, you all came to try and fight, best part, we dropped 6 of your main with only 5 players :') even Lobo twice, so I love it when children are happy to jump on others for things, when you have done it yourselves, nothing but scum, the lot of you.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2